skinny girls getting fat

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonerchick1990, Aug 7, 2012.

1. right guys i want honest answers please & thank you :wave:

so, if you were going out with a girl with a really good body and she got fat in a few years time would you leave her?

im not getting fat but most of the women in my family are a bit on the chunky side & im afraid it might be a genetic thing!

2. Depends on how much she gains but I would probably just encourage her to lose weight. If I really like her its not that big of an issue.

3. I gotta say, from my point of view if you've been with that girl for a few years then there must be something there, no? :)

Down to the individual, and their values you know - for me being happy is what it's all about. End of :)

4. yeh but if ur after getting used to a nice body and then it gats all fat and flabby?? that wouldnt bother you? it wud bother me if i was with a guy & he got real fat. i know thats really shallow before you all start telling me!!

5. I dont think it would bother me at all. But then again im a health nut who cooks all his own meals and id be cooking for my girl too so theres not a good chance that shes gonna get fat lol

6. #6 littlemisspuffit, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    I'm not a guy but I'm not really attracted to skinnies. If I was dating(and in love with) a man or woman who was gaining a little too much I would help and encourage them to be more healthy. It's what I'd like someone to do for me.
    I'm from a family of almost all overweight women and I used to be one, so I can sympathize.

Edit: if the person doesn't want help and continues to gain and eat carelessly, I'd probably have to leave them. I can't sit and watch someone do that to themselves.

7. Yes, I would definitely leave her.

8. im not skinny skinny i have curves where ur supposed to have them, and was overweight as a kid so im petrified of going back to that

9. Yes it would bother me.

10. Yeah. My jimmies would be a little rustled.

11. let me see a pic

12. [quote name='"stonerchick1990"']
    im not skinny skinny i have curves where ur supposed to have them, and was overweight as a kid so im petrified of going back to that[/quote]

So am I haha. I think at some points in the past couple years I've been borderlining an eating disorder. I was overweight from elementary school to sophomore year. I could never go back.

13. #13 Blażeitup420, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2012
    glad im ripped. this is my gf[​IMG]

14. yeah the fear never goes away does it! i get the bordering on eating disorder thing too, i used to starve myself all day so i could eat a huge pizza or something for dinner, dont do that anymore tho

15. fuck where did u find my picture ive been pretending to be skinny, u ruined it for me

16. Hell naw, nothing wrong with a little extra cusion for the pushin' ;) Ya dig?

17. Depends what your definition of fat is.

18. From day 1 I'd try to have my girl be active like me even if she wasn't in bad shape, just so she could be in better shape and she'd benefit from learning some of those things. I enjoy them so at the very least she could call it exercise and do it for that reason.

19. i am active i do kick boxing & horse riding