skin colour

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Are you proud of your skin colour?
    (and i'm not talking about tanning)

2. Golden Brown :D

I am proud with whatever i am given colour is a colour nothing more, nothing less.

3. meh, whities are all right.

we dont excel at anything though.

we got the asians who are smart, and the black who are athletic, etc etc.

but what about whites? we do shit all except bomb everyone make bad laws and generally fuck up the planet. plus we get mad sunburns and always have the squint outside.

4. Uh huh... Adam Please refrain from thinking EVERY Single white person wants to nuke the world and fuck it up No one can think of either race as a hole only as a individual wich no one on the planet has done before or can because theres just to many people on the earth. And White people have done alot of things if it wasent for whites who knows where we would be possible still about 1920's style crap a white person invinted Electricity wich with out Right now would fuck are world up so bad sense we depend on it so much just think of it for one second...All Electricity suddenly anticipates and dies what would happen? Hundreds of thousands of people would instantly die in hospitals Car crashes would kill thousands Air liner jets wouldent know where to land sense they cant see the run way they would crash and kill everyone onbord power plants would overheat sense the electricity would be gone and nothing to power the coolence generator so after a few days possible the cores would fractor then explode. And that was just from 1 thing a white person invinted :p and yes im also white lol

5. Electricity was discovered by a white man...
    Not invented...

I am not proud of my skin color...
    Not disappointed either...
    I just am...

6. i have white tan lines and proud of it!

hey, i think we started hockey if i'm not mistaken. and damn good at it too!

7. hmm nope i was i wrong. i'm ripped but if i remember correctly i think some guys from alaska started hockey. or am i thinkin of a movie? whatever, i'm white lol

8. lol thank you English teacher :p but mainly from what im thinking is correct if all electricity was suddenly gone like Right now the world would be in pure chaos would probly help in our extenction .

9. im a cracka... a burned cracka but one still the less.....

and why should skin color matter..... wee all bleed red.

10. You're welcome...
    :)

I agree that much of the world would be in chaos in the unlikely event that all electricity suddenly vanished...

However I think it would probably save us from extinction...
    More specifically, one caused by ourselves...
    There are still portions of the world where people live without electricity...
    They will hardly be effected (if at all) by the rest of the world suddenly having to live without the convenience of it...

11. "if all electricity was suddenly gone like Right now the world would be in pure chaos would probly help in our extenction"

People lived way before electricity was there to help us out. It wouldn't make humans extinct.
    And... I'm sorta brownish. Very light brown. What's there to be proud of, like someone said, you are what you are, it's not like you had any hand in it. Not proud, not ashamed. Just am.

12. No no no now look you guys Have no Look Deeply on the subject...Most of our food fresh water and such are created/keep stored with electricity Do you have Any idea on how much food would be wasted if the electricity was gone? Tons and Tons of it all the food in the world is not picked freshly then sent to your stores it is stored in freezers Huge ass ones most the time for months on end so a great deal of food would be wasted then water would be the next big thing yes many people did live and still do with out Electricity But if everyone did it would be a much bigger expand on food distrabution in other words it would help by making food much harder to get. What about Crime? no lights at all only fireLit ones so many people would resort to burglery or mugging and also remember all this is taking place after most like a few nuclear reactors have gone off . And dont forget about other countries The USA uses many advanced radar systems and things but if the electricity is gone that limits the capabilities we had so many countries would probly panic and attack one another as you can see most likely a a 3rd of all people on earth would die with in years of this happning the people left over would probly be us potheads sense we wouldent really care about all this happning sense we would be stoned at the time :)