Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ferrisbuellerr, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Today, while playing guitar on the side of James River in Virginia, I was asking random passersby that would stop to listen to me play and sing if they knew where to get bud. A young guy around my age said there's a dude going around asking if people need any. I was wanting to get up and find him but my mom had just called to tell me that she was done with her walk and that I should meet her at a specified place. Immediately after I hung the phone up a dude on a bike road up asking if I needed any. I was surprised but I said, "Hell yeah, bro."He pulled out his stash.. In broad daylight and asked how much I needed. Mind you, people were walking past us, as we were on a relatively busy public path. He proceeded to face the river and say "man, this river is pretty." and then dapped me up, in turn trading the cash for the stash. I walked away. After the deal was done I noticed that a cop car was coming my way down this narrow walking path. Luckily nothing happened and I got away with the goods :) Sketchy.

2. Wow! that was a cool story :p thanks for the read. That is kind of sketchy. It could have turned out badly! :p

3. was it good shit, or what? im picky with who i buy from

4. dont talk about your mom. It turns chicks off.

Excuse me sir, but are you stoned?

6. fuck yeah i'm stoned! Why do you think I smoke it?

7. #7 okiuisdgf, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2013
    damn down by the james? make sure that ish aint laced homie.. lots of sketchy dude sellin down there..

8. #8 LoveoftheHerb, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Sounds mad heat. He just eyed out the bud?

Its light green and smells pretty nice.

For real man? I actually asked if it was laced and he looked at me like I was stupid. I said I had to be sure. He told me it wasnt so I hope it aint... shiiit.

10. no one is ever going to lace your weed unless they know who you are and want you dead...

11. I was sketched, and needed the reassurance. lol thank you.