Sketchy people

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by acekilla89, Jan 24, 2009.

1. so i was chillin at my friends apartment and his friends are over and they want to get some weed...my friends roommate goes to get his friend to sell them weed. we ran into him in the hall...typically dressed to be classified as "ghetto" so my friends smoke up and the roommates friend comes in and says..."for the record you guys dont know me at all...cops are lookin for me...but let me know if you need anything...weed..."(sounds good) "...crack, guns...anything" (shit...this guys fucking crazy) so my friends leave to go to their house and im still at my boys apartment...and so is that other guy...im just talking to my friend and the guy tries to sell me some weed (at this point im broke and i gotta take a break to get a job) i told him man i cant right now and he just kept pushin it and i just told him man i have no fucking cash...when he finally left he checked outside for the cops...my friend is like...that guys crazy...i texted him and told him to tell his roommate to never let him come back...i didnt doubt that guy was packin heat if he offered me crack or guns...