Sketchy or not?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 13, 2009.

1. My gf is 17 and I am 19. She is still in high school. The other day I was passing her school and she texted me and told me to go in to say wutsup. Well I basically just walked in the school hooked up with her and left. Is that sketch to do if your not a student? Like not even the hookin up part but the goin in her school to say wutsup.

2. define hooked up
    did you pack it in the bathroom?
    or just a nice little makeout sesh?

1st one I would do, but it's sketch
    2nd one I'd do as well, but definitely less sketch

anytime you're on a school's property and not a student it's trespassing if they don't want you there. All the admins and security people at my old HS know me so I do fine, I was even able to go into the office and ask what classroom my girl was in at the time and they gave me her whole schedule, lol.

It all depends on how much the admins like you pretty much.

3. "What?? You sucked on her titties??"

Lol jk man. yea thats weird just makes you think what if some guy with a bomb came up in a school and did that. People are all about safety

4. We just like madeout near her locker for a little while. I also pretty much felt her up but besides that nothing really bad. The teachers seemed to assume I was a student. I even held the door for a teacher who was pushing a big cart as I left lol.

5. I think that right there gets you off the hook. I don't think it's sketchy.

6. Honestly who gives a fuck? i mean you made out with your girl, that happens all the time in high school. If its a problem im sure you can outrun the school staff.

7. As long as she's not bleeding or have the clap its not sketchy.;)

8. I prefer that my women bleed at least once a month...less panic attacks that way :smoking:

9. Yeah but it wasn't like we were at her crib all these students were like starin at me. Like hardcore starin lol. And I got a really weird look from this one teacher and overall I was sketchin balls the whole time. I didn't feel comfortable in some random ass school.

10. how do you 'pretty much' feel up a girl?

11. nah dude i seen shit like that all the time in my school

1 time this really hot basketball player had a fiance she was wit for 3 years,

the guy walks in, punches a guy then 6 months later the other guy is hooked up with her

there was this one guy(off topic) that graduated the year before me and he came after school every day for no reason

point is no one cares unless you have a bomb

12. they did it in pineapple express. lol your straight

13. Yeah depends on the school an how much they inforce things. Imo your were straight but its always smart to stay sketched out thats what keeps you alert well doing that and doing things in general.

14. Thats funny because my one friend who I chilled with right after I left said that same shit when I asked him what he thought lol.

15. Nah that'z straight, don't matta if you aint a student you was just there to see your girl and get some tongue

16. thats not sketchy at all...a 40 year old guy could walk into my skool and ppl would think hes a parent or something. you would just look like a student, and what are they going to do, ask you to leave?

17. I think 40 is pushin it for what we were doin lol. I do think they thought I was a student because one teacher asked me what grade I was in when I passed her and I was fuckin around with her and I was like 11th.

18. for some reason i thought you went to that school and they knew you graduated already

19. Thats not sketch at all.