Sketchy old lady at my smoke spot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bronx Finest, Feb 12, 2013.

1. #1 Bronx Finest, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Lately I have been having run ins with the old lady at my smoke spot, ( looks about early 60s) and this may seem crazy, but I think she tokes. So before I begin let me give you an idea of my smoke spot I live in a 33 floor building and I always toke on on the 21st floor stair case.

So my first run in with this lady was about a month ago I was going to smoke a bowl and as soon as I opend the staircase door I was hit by the smell of ganja I got to the 21st floor and this old lady is chilling out with her Mac book with a cigarette it looked like it was just lit not burned very much. I walk away akwardly and return 5 mins later AND SHE'S GONE and there's a stick of incense lit I investigate the area and find tiny specs of weed not too far from where she sitting. I couldn't judge wether I left it there or she was blazing I was confused.

Second run in, was about 3 weeks ago went to smoke another bowl but this time its the smell of ganja mixed with the smell of cigs. Same old lady same Mac book same spot
    I akwardly walk passed her through the door, returned later and she's gone again but here's the confusing part, there is a roach in plain sight THAT I SWEAR WAS NOT THERE 5 MINS AGO. I was sketched.

Most recent run in, was just now same thing as the other two run ins saw her and akwardly played it off. I smoked a bowl on the 18th floor chillEd at a friends house and returned about 2 hours later. You will never guess theres not one but 2 roaches that was not there before I swear I scanned that whole area and saw nothing but ashes pic included.

So what do you guys think?

ForumRunner_20130212_160105.png

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

2. Tell her straight up. You smoke weed?

3. Dude...even us old folks smoke pot....:p

She is in the wood stock era.. prol a smoker..
    just ask her..

4. #4 Storm Crow, Feb 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
    Hon, I'm 65! What do you think happened to all of those hippie kids of the 60s and 70s? :confused_2:

They didn't just disappear in a puff of smoke! :bongin:

Older Adults' Pot Use Up (news - 2010) US: Older Adults' Pot Use Up

Bongs for Boomers: Marijuana Use Increasing Among Seniors (news – 2010)
    Bongs for Boomers: Marijuana Use Increasing Among Seniors

Medical Marijuana Raises Tough Questions for Nursing Homes (news – 2010)
    Medical Marijuana Raises Tough Questions in Nursing Homes - NYTimes.com

Marijuana Use By Seniors Goes Up As Boomers Age (news - 2010)
    US: Marijuana Use By Seniors Goes Up As Boomers Age

Pot Breaks the Age Barrier (news - 2010) US CA: Column: Pot Breaks the Age Barrier

Why Growing Numbers of Baby Boomers and the Elderly Are Smoking Pot
    (news – 2010) Why Growing Numbers of Baby Boomers and the Elderly Are Smoking Pot | Alternet
    \t
    Pot for Grandma? Middle-Aged Adults Buying Weed for Ailing Parents (news – 2010)
    Pot for Grandma? Middle-Aged Adults Buying Weed for Ailing Parents - ParentDish

Granny :wave:

5. There's an iPhone 6?

6. I don't see what's surprising, just another person smoking weed. You can't really judge :laughing:

7. i think that the lady smoked weed at the same place you did... i donno.

8. Lmaooo

9. yeah dude you gotta remember people who are 60 something now were 20 something when woodstock happened

Old people smoke too

10. I'll most defiantly confront her about it next time.

11. Naaa mayne

12. Old people smoke marijuana?

Get outta here...

13. ask her to smoke a bowl? Worst she'll do is say no sorry I don't smoke, but it seems pretty obvious she tokes.

Maybe she's cool as shit and you'll have a new toking buddy and maybe she gets better weed than you or maybe you can help her get some better stuff. It's always good to have a friend you could trade smoke sessions with to save some money.

14. I saw granny already was here :)

15. Next time, you be there FIRST and offer her your blunt.

Sharing is caring.

16. yea man idk why you haven't blazed down together by now... your the one being sketchy man, running every time you see her:confused: did you smoke the roaches? i know you did don't lie, was it good?

17. next time you see her be like "whats good granny wanna blow some pot"

I bet its actually Grannystorm crow

18. Yea, I guess I am the one being sketchy

19. If she is smoking cigarettes it's like a 1% chance she would give you grief if you ever offered marijuana or asked if she uses. Be friendly, she might could teach ya a thing or two.