Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchy Dealer/Pickup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KbX, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Lmfao...

Anyways seriously.. You should do this..

Just get a few of your friends in the car, go for the pickup but tell him to bring it with him so it's not sketch again..

When he gets there see if he has it, if he does...

1. Beat the living shit out of him.
    2. Take the weed.
    3. Take all of his money and possessions.
    4. Pull him into the car.
    5. Drive to the middle of a deserted desert of field or forest or something.
    6. Beat the shit out of him some more.
    7. Knock him out.
    8. Take all his clothes.
    9. Leave him abandoned in the middle of nowhere, naked.
    10. Profit?

That's seriously what I would do to this fucker

2. Haha yeah me and my friends who all put in were discussing what we'd do to him if we saw him on the street, problem is he's from a pretty hood place and you know how it is you fuck one of them over they come back with all their little ratty friends and outnumber you 10:1. Plus I only own a motorbike at the moment so couldn't really take him anywhere.

Tempted to just tell him to meet me with a gram and see where it goes. Otherwise I think letting it slide and getting on with it. Thanks for the useful replies haha

3. To avoid problems just delete his number. you learned from your mistakes.

4. Hit him with your bike pussy.

5. Are you crazy?

That's like getting robbed for your phone, then ringing it later and saying "you forgot my wallet, can I come and give it to you?"

6. Good idea, why didn't I think of that?

And yeah, I think it's safe to say I have trust issues, the borderline retarded kind.

7. Drive by wit'a gat an shoot up his block homie