Sketchiest thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by MavrickL, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Ive been creeping for a while and finally decided to start a thread today. Anyways i was wondering whats the sketchiest thing you've ever done.

Mine would have to the morning after a party (Got totally hammered) i woke up on friend #1s floor confused as shit. One second i was playing pong half unconcious leaning up against a tree next im on the floor of his house the next morning. Anyways we all wake up and decided to go to the local amusement so everyone gets in the car and one of our friends wants to stop by his house to get some new clothes. Then all of a sudden friend #1 pulls out some vicodin and tells me i gotta snort some of this right now so whatever im up for that haha. We didnt have any hard surfaces so we got the great idea to break it up on friend #2's front porch railing. After we get done smashing it i roll up a dollar and start to snort away. Next thing i know i hear a foriegn voice talking and theres the mailman right in front of me handing me the mail so i take it while he looks at me in horror. Whatever, i finish before he even gets to react then i stand up and just stare at him till he walks away. Once he leaves i take a few glanes around and the neighbors were staring at me also along with a few passer byers. To say the least we got the fuck out of there haha

Not exactly proud of that but it makes a good story..

2. Have sex in a public area.

3. snorting vicodin with APAP...?

your nasal cavity must have been on fire.

4. i fucked this dude's girlfriend on the street corner while one of his friends walked by. I made sure he didn't say anything.

5. I keep to myself. I'm not 'h4rdko4r.'

So called sketchiest thing I've ever done is a few fights that I surprised people that I walked out 'winning' from. Other than that, I'm the quiet guy in the corner with my bubbler and a few lady friends and a few guy friends. :wave:

6. I have never really done anything too sketch. I feel really bitch saying that, but nothing out of the usual bullshit kids do.

7. Me and my friend were driving home one night after a party on crank (first bad move), and I was driving like 5-10 over because I was convinced that to look normal on the highway you have to go over a little. Then all of a sudden a cop turned his siren on and me and my friend FREAKED OUT..

He had about two grams of sum powder in his pocket and was convinced the cop would check for it so he threw it out the window and after a few seconds I just floored it and went like 110+ down the highway and got off on the nearest exit and ran a red light in traffic.

Turns out, the cop didn't even turn his siren on for us. I guess someone else was speeding. LOL

Yeah, and we lost like $100 worth of blow in the process. :(

8. ouch...mine would be (13) fucking behind a shed on the pavement...not knowing the neighbor was looking the whole time behind us...i was on bottom chick was on top both facing the same way...and another (with this same girl) when i fucking with my pants on(zipper open) when all he sudden her mom walks in the room...didnt get caught due to the fact we had clothes on , just sitting there like we were just kidding around...her sitting on my lap,she had a skirt(pull panties to the side) and then her mom tried to spark up a conversation with us, not knowing that this chick is on my dick...was i scared as hell (hearing the dad walk in after a hard day of work, my heart was at 100 mph(atleast it felt like that)

9. Blowin Coke in the middle of the parkinglot of the Big mall in the area in the middle of the afternoon, haha or slap a girls ass. girl kinda hates me now

10. last week i was with my girlfriends father & hes an ex cop.. he knows i smoke & hes cool with it he just always tells me to not bring weed into his house. Obvourse i dont listen, and i have 3/4 of an ounce of some sour diesel, so you already know its reaking through double bagged ziplocks.

he looked at me when i came in & was like whats that smell? i was like the garbage truck is in front of the building, that could be it. I ran into the bathroom & had to stash the bud under his sick behind the hairspray & curling iron & all that shit.

To make a long story short,i have dinner & wind up forgetting that i had a mothafucking few grams short of an ounce under the bathroom sink. so i hadda run back from my house, wait for this dude to go upstairs & made my girl let me in. I didnt want her to touch my bud because i dont trust anyone with my trees, especially not a 19 year old female, she probably wouldve nugged some for herself haha. So he goes upstairs & i creep into the downstairs bathroom & recover my bud. I crack the door open a little & hear him walking down the stairs so i hadda jump out of the bathroom window and fall about 7 feet onto some filthy grass. atleast i had my grass though.

11. Amen to that. :smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  12. busting lines out in the back of class

13. thats a good education, if i say so myself.:rolleyes:

14. LoL, i'm actually ashamed of that:eek:

15. my comment had no high horse whatsoever, ive done much worse then do some yay in class. you live, you learn, what can you do?

16. Ditching my girlfriend 3208402380432 times to go do drugs.

17. thats why im so so glad i can smoke, drink, sniff, pop pills, whatever w/ my girlfriend. shes been my home girl for years, so were used to jus chillin & doing drugs haha

18. Must be nice, friend.

My girl knows nothing about my drug use, and things would be much easier on me if she were okay with it. But she's not, and never will.

'tis the price I pay though, I love her to death.

19. that sucks cuz, you should feed her bud brownies one day, im sure thats worth some laughs.

20. Doing 35grams of nutmeg was pretty sketchy.