Sketchiest place you've

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 3, 2003.

1. probly at a the courthouse in my town .. but thats where every one smokes cops are dumb nowones ever been busted there and people have been doing it for years

2. Publc washroom, security guard hut, or water slide ( after it was closed )

3. camping we hotboxed our tent, and then a ranger pulled in while smoke was seeping out of it and told us we had too many cars parked, haha, then some canadians came down and bought weed from us.

4. Smoked a blunt beside the trash exit of Burger King with a friend that works there, smoked sitting in the parking lot of Save-a-Lot in the middle of the day, smoked in the parking lot of an apartment complex hotboxing, smoked a joint in the mall parking lot and tossed the roach in front of some old people. Cops aren't hot around here until elections roll around, then it lasts for a few months and calms down again.

5. i've smoked in a handful of port-a-potties, before i moved out my room was probably the most sketch. but i had a skylight window that like you could open and close so that was tight.and in a movie theater. thank god for blow-joes.

6. in my living room. moms walked in to kitchen for a few minutes to cook so i lit up my bowl. i was 15 at the time.

7. Sketchist place i'd have to say was ontop of a 150 foot fire tower that was abandoned for 30 some odd years with a shit ladder, no windows and a big ass hole in the bottem.

Myself and a couple buddies went to a community center for bingo and 5 minutes in we broke out the baggie and pipe and packed one while playing bingo with old people

8. probly just while walking around on the streets.. i think smoking blunts is probly the most sketchy because a. smells like a motherfucker b. lasts long c. lots of smoke