Sketchiest place you've

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 3, 2003.

1. Hmm at a basketball game right outside of school........in the trees by the old middle school, a cop rolled up and walked within 50 feet of us but apparently didnt see us.....I love smoking on my friends roof, I smoked in my basement once and got caught....I dont know where else oh shit yea we smoked a bowl walking through town hahaha not many places Im only 16

2. I like to drive around town blazing. I couldn't fucking careless if anyone notices.

3. yeah until you get arrested for a DUI.

4. This summer when that big black out happened I set a lawn chair up in my street and sat their for a good 30 minutes until I had smoked up my bag.

Next day there was also this big local event called Woodward Dream Cruise (lots of classic cars, real busy) and I was at the main intersection and myself and a buddy thought it would be a trip to pack up some of those roll em yourself cigarettes (look just like normal cigs) with weed and walk around a few hundred people smoking them. Got a lot of looks.

5. Yeah, that could happen. Chances are it won't. Usually I only smoke J's while driving. I'm not dumb enough to try to spark a pipe while driving.

6. Must be a typing error eh , sure you meant you only 18 didnt you?

7. I had forgotten about these events until you reminded me...

I've gotten high in the same kiddies playpark many times! We always go to the same little wooden structure too! One time last year on the last day of school before summer, a few times just for somewhere to smoke etc... Good times! Love that Papdale playpark.

*Drunk*
    (In case I seem less coherent than normal, though I always try and make sure my posts are of high quality)

8. Sorry...not the same playpark. That was an error. Though it would be cool if we smoked in the same park.

9. Gym class at school behind a shed so we are out of view of the school only thing is that if ur out of view of the school ur about 20 feet from the front entrance of town hall

My garage attic with no floor

my room with my mom 15 feet away when im not aloud to burn candles or incense

school bus

study hall in school (jus resin hits)

10. smoked at a metro stop on a main street last night, HUGEjoint, and a cop rolled by, needless to say we didnt get caught

11. walking to the bus stop everyday... on a main street where cops patrol by... good thing it's winter and they don't have their windows open to smell the aroma.... what am i gona do during summeR? DOH!

12. Behind a stinky ass dumpster behind one of those do it yourself car washes.

13. Sketchiest place I've ever smoked at was literally behind a bush that was RIGHT IN FRONT of the police barracks in my town. Well, I actually hid IN the bush, but same difference. I was high as hell when I decided to do this, because lord knows I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't baked. Stupid idea. I didn't get caught, but I was sketched out for the rest of the day, thinking that someone inside saw me.

It's also pretty sketchy lighting up a bowl in the middle of a movie theatre, while the movie's playing.

Also done resin hits during my english class that I had last semester. But the teacher was a total idiot, so it wasn't really that sketchy.

14. Downtown Charlotte at a concert/festival thingy...there were a number of cops but I don't think they cared.

15. lets see....

patterns of comm. when i was a sophmore. we were watching a movie so i took a penner and went inside my sweatshirt and sparked it up

me and 3 friends were passing a bowl around a year or two ago while we still had curfew and a cop rolled by like 45 mins after curfew i was hittin it as he drove by so i put it my sweatshirt but two of my friends walked off "casually" as they said but it just looked shady as hell. he didnt say anything though so it was all good

me and a friend went into the handicapped stall in the bathroom at amc a long time ago and baked that up. needless to say we got some strange looks from people when two guys walked out of the same stall together lol

in an airport bathroom
    in an airplane bathroom

the airplane was probably the stupidest of all. ive mad some poor decisions in my life

16. the ball pit at mcdonalds

17. the back row in a movie theatre, and the bathroom at a mall

18. Bedroom, a few college campuses (parking lots in my car usually, but once or twice walking around), at a Tom Petty concert, beaches, driving my dad's BMW. That's about it, nothing too crazy.

19. movie theater

20. across the street from a police precinct, we didnt even realize we were there until we finished a bowl

then we did it in central park, it was mad chill
    later did we find out that some other dude got arrested for ganj before we went out. pheew