Sketchiest place you've

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by panic man, Jul 3, 2003.

1. ...Dude, i don't know about anyone else, but i find smoking around 'dumpsters' (sorry i'm australian) and back alleys and shit like that is kinda degrading......don't think that i'm dissing you guys who have or nuttin' but personally i'd rather walk another ten blocks to find a half decent place i.e: bushy park, empty parking lot, unused sports field or something of the sort, rather than degrade myself to the stench and scummyness of hanging around rubbish......but i guess not everyone gets the luxury of toking up in the lounge room of your home........and yeh i guess thats all i have to say on that

i'd have to say that toking up in the lounge room of my best friends house while his dad is passed out on booze on the opposing couch was one of the most dangerous times....but you get that when your 16 and roaring for a 'high time'.......

2. There is no such thing as a sketchy place, but i've smoked everywhere you can imagine. In the movies, in the mall, on the streets, in school, phone booth etc...

EDIT- W00t 30th post i'm a member now :)

3. Oooh! I've got to say the two sketchiest for me are:

1. My buddies house which is owned by the chief of police.

2. An old cemetary.

4. Back in the spring of 97 I was a senior in high school and we took a field trip to Chicago to go to the art institute and the field museum of natural history. When the teachers had us wait by the doors I before going in a buddy of mine and I walked around the corner of the building and sat down next to the lion statues looking north to the loop and the lakefront. We didnt want to look suspicious so I smoked like 15 hits and then gave the rest to my buddy. When we got inside one of my cheerleader friends told me she could smell the skunk on us so we went to the bathroom and washed our hands and faces in a hurry.

5. Sketch places I've smoked:

In my room when I used to live w/ the folks

In the shower in college (w/ other people in the stall next to me)

In my room in college w/ the door unlocked

In my room in college w/ my room-mate asleep (he didn't smoke)

In a parking lot, leaning up against a police car.

In a Ziggy Marley concert before it started, bf it got good, so there was like 90 people watching us. I was later busted at that concert and let off with a warning.

With only 20 min. between classes, off in the woods

At a graduation ceremony for a bro of mine, it was up near the woods, and while everybody was talking after we just went up into the woods and had a quick puff. This was risky only because we had to go back and act straight.

All I can think of for now.
    Peace

6. anybody heard of mcdill airforce base?

i got the job to roof a bunch of new houses there ...been smoking on the roof with tons of people arround...gards with guns walking arround and shit!

talk about sketchy....we go thru the vehical surch every time we come in the gate......

at least twice a day.....

7. A female friend of mine; her kids wanted to go swimming. So me, and a bunch of my other friends, most of which who had kids, we all went to the lake. The kids get tired of swimming, and decide to go sit down, but since we could still see them from inside the water, we smoke a blunt in the lake, while there's maybe 100 other people swimming around. It was fantastic.

8. craziest place i ever blazed was in the corner of my physics class when i had a supply teacher lol.....quite a trip....theres a fan leading outside n shit to ....funniest place.....bus stops r a trip too lol

9. me and like 5 friends went to a springs for the day and after everyone took like a couple shots this campsite was empty but there were people everywehre around us playin volleyball like 20 feet away and it was right next too the road and all these cars kept goin by and a few security cars drove back and forth but we kept it low

10. When I was a freshmen in high school i ripped a bowl in the middle of class and didnt get caught. It was incredibly stupid and cool at the same time :)

11. omg!
    i did that one time w/ my best friend, we were walking around this HUGE park smoking a j and we came upon these swings... we were'nt even that high before we got on them, hahahaha we could barely stand when we were done, it was sooo fun, thanks man, you brought back some good memories

12. Brings em back for me too... there is a school right next door to where I live and I used to go sit on the swings and look at the stars... just keep in mind that your coordination level isn't peek at those times, and you shouldn't jump out of the swings when you're blazed!

13. Walking through highschool lighting up a bowl... ya it was so sketchy we got caught. :)

Also in science class in the back.

14. right in the middle of a street. we were fucked up already and we had no idea what we were doing

15. oh hey i almost forgot ...

me and votoloco...

smoked a bowl right on the side of the street...cars going by and shit ...right in front of the st louis arch...

next to the missiissippi

16. last night at a concert where you have to go outside to smoke cigarettes, so i guess they were expecting the stoners to make their way out there to puff. Ended up getting kicked out.

17. The very first time I smoked was pretty sketchy. Sitting on the steps right by an exit door at my college dorm in broad daylight. Anyone could've come out at any time, luckily no one did. But it made for good memories.

18. at a park near a road.....police rolled straight past

outside college main entrance.

at work...when my boss is in the next room.

19. ok, i didnt even MEAN to, but 2 times i remember i have smoked in my room with my door unlocked, cracked open....on time with a joint, i saw it right after i was done, and i was SOO lucky, with a JOINT, and one time i was smoking a bowl, and right after i was done and a smell was lingering, my mom knocks on the door, and walks right in, i was like, wtf, and i thought, i LOCKED that bitch! i was trippin

20. the porto potty at a bus stop then walking out to see a cop parked about 10 ft away from there :smoking: