Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest place you've toked...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChamberChamber, Jan 20, 2010.

1. #4181 Lukeyx, May 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2015
    Going to La Mans 24-hours while smoking weed form the UK to France and getting to the border patrol stoned with half oz in car and around 5-10 pre made joints, Lets Just say my armani code + Magic tree did the trick [​IMG]

2. the day i smoked on the school football field ticket booth in 9th grade. i got suspended for the rest of the year like 2nd week of semester 2.

3. Graveyard at night. Skate parks, in a car while driving

4. Closed down club/restaurant and behind the stage outdoors.

5. Ferris wheel in Seattle. haha the girl caught all me and my friends, but we booked it. 

6. This one long weekend me and a bunch of my close bros broke into our elementary school and toked up. We smoked in the girls bathroom cause the boys bathroom smelt like shit lol. The school had an alarm system and our friends outside said cops were looking for people that broke into a school while we were still smoking in the bathroom but we didn't get caught somehow that night. I would honestly have to say that is my favourite memory

7. Ah I got a story for you guys. Let me start at the beginning of the week. Me and my buddy were wanting to toke, it was gonna be his first time and I wanted to make it good but had no connections. I texted a few people until my cousin said she could hook me up. (Turns out she shorted me, I payed 100 for a qaurter of dank but only got about a gram and a half, apprentice toker problems lol) so it took about two weeks before everything lined up and she finally got me my bud. Me, my buddy that wanted to smoke, and my other friend that was going to keep us under control, were chillin in my room when she dropped it off. Now here is where the story gets interesting. It's the dead of fucking winter, and we made two bongs out of milk jugs (bad idea, they leak after one sesh) but we were determined to get stoned one way or another. So after a long two weeks, being cheated on my bud, creating some shoddy shit to smoke out of, and being one of my first few times and his first time, we finally got destroyed. We went out back behind my shed as the snow fell around us and hadn't finished a bowl before my fingers were numb and we were stoned as fuck and kept thinking we heard doors opening and people talking, we were buggin out. We were so stoned it was very very difficult to get inside. Crazy story, crazy times man. Good memories...ah I remember another time we took my pipe and a half ounce in my pocket and walked around to we found a place between two buildings in a summer camp right next to the camp masters dorm while he was sleeping next to a street always patrolled by cops. We were determined to blaze man, what can I say?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. One time me and my 3 buddies went in one of our buddies truck to a back road/trail parking area at midnight and started vaping/smoking joints, a cop pulled up beside us, turned his lights off and sat there for a good 5 minutes. We all stopped for a second, and waited. He eventually left, but lone behold 15 minutes later another cop came by and did the exact same thing, and too drove away after a few minutes. It was so fucking sketchy especially cause the dome light for the truck was on the entire time and we kept on hitting it hahahaha. We thought we were done for sure.

9. #4189 FlawlessMagnum, Oct 25, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2015
    I would shit a brick lol...but in hindsight they can't really just come up and bother you unless they know your trespassing or smell the weed. You could have been sitting on your own property for all they knew. They need the probable cause or anything they busted you for could've been thrown out in court.

But yea me n my friends used to go up in the woods on a trail or oil well road all the time when we were younger and lived withb our psrents..it was the cool thing to do lol.

10. I've smoked everywhere, from rooftops to basements, parking garages etc. It's only sketchy if you make it sketchy, I've even smoked next to a cemetery at night. Spooky, but not that sketchy...

11. #4191 longobong0, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    in front of my school in the morning surrounded by assholes

12. Bagdad Iraq... I'm American