Sketchiest place you've rolled?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke blunts, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Hey GC,

Firstly- you are all motherfucking welcome for being graced with this story on my 700th post. ;)

I hopped in the bathroom the other day to take a shit. We all do it... well, except for girls anyway. As soon as I walk in the bathroom, it reeks like bud strooooong. I'm not talking about smoked bud. I'm talking about fresh nugs. As I'm doing work to the toilet, I text my cousin laughing my ass off that someone must have been weighing out a bag or something and doing a deal in the restroom. Who hasn't?

I finish up and start washing my hands. As I'm standing at the sink, an older guy (~40, and this is on campus) walks outta the stall with a blunt hanging from his mouth. I immediately started laughing and called him out before he could walk out the door. Convo went as such:

Me: yo man, please tell me you just rolled that shit on your lap
    Him: (laughin) you already know bro, ever try it?
    Me: nah i need a little bit better of a surface... you lightin that up outside or what?
    Him: hell yeah as soon as i get outta curry (the student center)... you want in?
    Me: wish i could, i'm 25 days clean so i can pass a drug test for a job
    Him: you a better man than me, i'll rip it hard for ya

And he left. I just thought it was pretty funny. Anyone else ever rolled in a public bathroom or anywhere else?

2. haha i used to fuck shit up in high school. i would always weight shit and twist up in the bathrooms. i stunk up the bathrooms on a daily basis so they started closing the bathrooms on certain floors and started to watch the cameras to see who went in alot.i stunk up like a whole floor with sour d once it was sick but i nearly sharted.

3. me and some guys went back to our highschool this tuesday to remincence with a blunt and some good ol basketball. i was the roller so i went into our locker room (where mind you i've smoked blunts/killed racks/done other drugs/various badass things lol) to roll the blunt. i go inside the bathroom bring a fucking bench with me into the stall to roll on lol. so i'm rolling up the blunt and someone walks in and i'm guessing it's my friend lol so we start talking

me: fuck dude this things taking forever
    guy: uhh ohh gee man that sucks
    me: *taken back a little* oh shit you ain't him who the fuck are you
    guy: geoff, the janitor
    me: (in my head FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK) oh sweet man
    *awkward silence*

thought i was in for an even more awkward situation and was preparing having to book it outta there lol. turned out dude *apparently* doesn't care or just didn't know (had to though my friends came in after and said it just rrrreaked). i've also rolled in various bathrooms around the northeast and never had a problem. sucks you couldn't hit that thing though dude. how much longer you on break for?

4. Hahaha. Priceless, absolutely priceless. "Oh sweet man."

HR contacted me yesterday, so I'd imagine the drug test is about 7-10 days away, which means I should have a pass (or fail, but hopefully a pass) in two weeks.

5. parking lots of places where we shouldnt have been most of the time, sometimes just at the front of a local neighborhood on the side of the road.

Me and my friends smoke spot for a good 4 months was this church in our area, it was back in a neighborhood and sat on a huge lot and no one really went back there.

The church had a basketball hoop and a treehouse near the forest that it sat next too, we would always roll a blunt or 2 and smoke in the tree house.

Funny thing is, this "safe" spot we always went to was where we got busted one time by this asshole who called the police on us.

6. swervin with my knees rollin green while i drive

7. Thats just plain fucking scary.
    No humor in that shit. Honestly, I dont know what would be considered worse, texting while driving, or rolling while driving.

8. rolling because you can atleast text with one hand....

9. we hit up this apartment complex once to pick up some sour d and did the deal and then rolled a blunt while still sittin there in the car. and just as we're about to leave, my friend sitting in the front says that there's some lady sitting in the car next to us looking at us. no one ever got in or out of a car so she saw the entire thing lol. we then decided we should probably leave.

10. Well, We use to go on this road me and my pals was a local known road for smoking. this road lasted for about 1 hour leads to a dead end only people you see on this road where other people riding and smoking was the shit :)
    But yeah i use to roll while driving but it was all good :p
    good times:)

11. haha i'm sure there has been a few times i've rolled where i could of been spotted by the public if thats what you mean by sketch

but the sketchiest was definitely on the grounds of the Georgia Dome...the first time i found some stairs "kinda" away from people

but the second time i rolled up it was basically in the wide open... and i tell my dumb friend to look out for people and i fucking look up and there's a family coming right towards me...they didnt see but i was pissed that my friend couldnt just do a simple task of watching out for other people

12. Went to Scorpios...a gay bar to see a dubstep fest/show....for 8 hours..I never want to hear dubstep again. Period. Everrrrrr. Besides feeling amazing, the cheese factor was out and overwhelming. Left my sandals...didnt go back in to get them...just wanted to LEAVE. lol.

13. That's funny as fuck, lol. Sketchiest place I've ever personally rolled one (before my first cop encounter, now I ALWAYS sketch out, ask any of my friends) in the bowling alley on top of a book behind a ball rack. Shittiest and quickest roll of my life.

14. parking lot at kroger rolling a blunt in my friend's truck probably

15. no i suck ass at rolling but props for staying clean. i know if i got offered a blunt it would probably be a different story.

16. ive rolled blunts in my work cooler, in my work bathroom

i use to roll blunts in class back in the day, shit use to STINK and one time the teacher said "who keeps farting, it's disgusting, if you gotta use the bathroom just ask" lol

17. True True he sketches out more than anyone i've ever met haha nothing like the road that ends though:smoke:

18. mine is probably in the car of the parking lot of the gas station from which I bought the shells... and we just left the tobacco on the ground next to the car. come to think of it, I roll blunts/joints in sketchy places really often..

19. Until people start rollin back there like they've been doing now lol

20. Irolled a joint in fucking biology class once... i think my teacher is a stoner though :smoke: