Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sketchiest Place You've Jacked Off?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ThatOneguy01, Jun 13, 2011.

1. #1 ThatOneguy01, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2011
    Haa id love to hear some of the stories on this. No homo.

I think for me it was on the school bus on a marching band road trip when i was 18 xD
    Hey dont judge me. was a damn 9 hour drive and i was bored as hell. I was a freakin ninja for pullin tht off lol

Where is the sketchiest place you've beat the nun? Best story?

2. Sketchiest place I've ever jacked off would have to be your mom's room.

3. mad homo... my rooms pretty sketchy.

4. Wow. 1: You're a creep for flogging the dolphin on your school bus. 2: How the HELL does this belong in apprentice tokers?

5. I jacked off in the woods once. It was nice just shooting my load on some plants and leafing.

6. When I was in school I polished the pipes in class through a hole in my pocket. I was sitting in a corner so it was easier, slow strokes where needed though so as not draw attention. My teacher was fairly hot as well so that helped.

7. How do you need to beat off in these random places? wtf.... I don't even have a cool story.

I fucked a bitch in the back of a movie theater... that's bout the sketchiest i've done. But it was nice, and I think the people enjoyed watching it. Hell, someome probably recorded it and it's on the internet somewhere haha.

8. driving on the highway.

yanked one, then 5 hours later after the lady awoke i made her blow me haha!

9. Not me but caught my roommate jerk off while I was in the room...wierd!!! :eek:

10. who masterbates in public?

11. #12 drifter51, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wanting to know where guys Jack off is very homo.

Also, has nothing to to with toking

12. Someone's grow op

13. Beach on Lucy ....
    :eek:

14. Yall are lames

15. on that female cannabis plant rite;)

16. Kinda regret posting that but its in the clutches of teh internets now.

17. "damn this is some sticky icky!"

"yeah sorry about that my mate CUMMED ON MY PLANTS"