Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sketched out?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by calico8637, Oct 20, 2015.

1. a old class mate msged me on facebook saying he got a plug for 80 an oz, i said sure, he asked for my number, i never really knew this guy as a friend that much. Im sketeched that the police will sell me an oz for such a low price and get me arrested! i would hate that. do you think this is legit or not, also his number on facebook was different then the 1 msging me so that kinda sketched me out aswell. Also i said hey lets meet at that old bench, he said he was busy at that time, hes still in school, so i said that bench. O well, do u guys think its legit?

2. Try your best to finish school. Never know when you might need to know like punctuation and stuff.

I checked on Facebook and I am not sure if we are talking about the same guy but yeah, he's legit. As my son says he's legit he's on Craigslist or Facebook. Lol

3. A scam is a scam whether you find it in your junk mail or your spam folder, don't sort through it hoping for something that isn't spam. If you want to take the bait that's on you.

4. This guy knows how this thing called life works. Why would someone help you out if it's not helping them out? Think about what he is getting out of the deal or what you may not be getting.

5. i went to the deal and the dealer tried to rob me! luckily i was bigger then him and i said im gona leave lol

6. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

7. Over $80? What a crackhead

8. Cops can't intentionally go out and find a random person to sell drugs too and then turn sound and bust them
    Around

9. Not to mention they don't give a fuck about the buyer unless they're buying 10 pounds