Skecky or not?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Nickel42O, Mar 17, 2012.

1. retarded disrespectful comments?

i only saw that one comment. and who doesn't enjoy messing with someone a little bit over grammatical errors?

not like i didn't do it on the first page. its just a little fun. you need to chill just a tad haha

2. #42 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    [quote name='"old cat lady"']

glad to see you don't see anything wrong with "fuckbeergetweed" and his retarded, disrespectful comments.[/quote]

You mistake me for someone who gives a fuck

3. #43 old cat lady, Mar 23, 2012

ah, the stereotypical "HURR DURR I DUN GIVE A FUCK!11" defense mechanism. I love it when retards try to excuse bad behavior by claiming they "don't care". aren't you a real winner. :laughing:

by the way, you clearly do care if you're getting butthurt and showing off your shit attitude over a fucking typo.:laughing:

4. #44 FuckBeerGetWeed, Mar 23, 2012
    Hmm look who has the rude disrespectful comments now? Lmfao bad behavior hahahahahahaha

By the way, sorry about that sand in your vagina, disrespectful cunt :laughing: :laughing:

5. surely you aren't so stupid that you think trying to turn things around on other people and changing the subject make your original statements and behavior any less retarded?

oh wait, I'm talking to a person who can't handle a typo without lashing out.:(

6. [quote name='"old cat lady"']
    oh wait, I'm talking to a person who can't handle a typo without lashing out.:([/quote]

it wasn't the typo that made him "lash out"...

it was you saying he was making "retarded and disrespectful posts" that made he responded to

i wouldn't care either. it didn't seem retarded or disrespectful. he just simply did what so many others have done in this thread, make fun of the spelling error in the title

its the only thing this thread was good for anyways