skateboarders: who tokes before a board sesh?

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaclart, May 23, 2011.

1. hey all, was wondering who else likse to have a toke before a skateboard session?

I've been smoking up before skating recently. and the only downside i find is that I need abit more of a warm up before i'm all loosey goosey and ready to rock.
    if not i'm just crusing around, looking up at the sky lol :D

2. i use to skate on a trick board then i got tired of sucking and went to longboarding now i love to smoke the bombest weed and bomb a hill and carve the shit out of it

3. i do haha. i suck at skating sober, weed kinda helps me tune into wat im doing, but just being bettr at it haha

4. bombing hills while stoned scares the shit outta me :)
    all about the flat ground game when stoned heheh, less chance of a bad spill

5. i bmx, but its the same shit just riden something a little different. but i love smoken before a sesh, i wont accomplish much because im not as good and as motivated when im high but it is still lots of fun. i do it all the damn time. the only time i refuse to smoke before i ride is when im in a comp, rideing something new, or when im filming

6. blaze before skating, blaze while skating, blaze after skating.

once you get used to to stony skating, its great.

7. yea forgot to add. after a really crazzy long beat session smokeing afterwords and looking over video clips you filmed that day feels amazing. lol it puts you in the chillest most relaxed mood ever. i love smokeing after beating my self up on my bike riden all day. but to smoke before i ride i kinda gotta be in the mood, depends on were im rideing, what im rideing, and how much i really feel like rideing that day i guess

8. I prefer to smoke before doing anything involving hills. Doesn't matter if I'm skiing, snowboarding, riding singletrack on my bike or longboarding around. It's all more fun. Smoke a bowl on the lift, or just off the trail, or in my room before I head out the door. Feels so fucking good.

I especially love the feel of my Original pintail 37. I love those trucks man, there so smooth and flowy. I can't wait to snowboard some more this winter. Got that season pass.

9. tried to bomb hills high with my longboard.....i got scared as fuck and i couldn't balance at all cuz i was stoned. lol....i gave up after 10 min and went home and chilled.

10. Ah, man. You've gotta try it, just don't be so high the first time. Feels so damn good. I'll admit I'm still a little shaky sometimes when I can't get my feet in the right place on the board, but I've only been skating for like 2 months.

11. i never used to skate, but i learned while smoking weed. i like longboarding. its pretty fun bombing hills

12. sounds awesome... i've never tried a longboard b4, but i do have a mini cruiser deck (a zinger nano) and a regular street board. apart from size, wats the diff between cruiser decks and long boards? they seem to be similar styles of skateboarding.