Skate 2

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Self_Exile, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Anyone still play Skate 2? Just picked it up since it was $15.

For the 360, add me... Xx Exiled 420 if you play it.

2. I got skate 3. Lol. Gt. killafornia27

3. Damn it, I only have 2 lol.

4. skate 2 is my fuckin JAM. me and my friends played the mega ramp for hours...

beat the campaign about a 6 months ago, and since then I've stopped. But damn, what a fun game

5. Hell yeah I've been playing skate since 1 came out. I don't have 2 anymore though, lost it a while back so I only have 1 and 3 now. 3 is sick but I think 2 is better. Its so much fun to blaze/drive to with some friends

6. Haha well one of you guys added me. HighTimesRY or something like that?

I'm on blops 2 now, played skate 2 earlier.

I think it's so much better than Tony Hawk's just because it adds a sense of realism I guess. I mean it's a video game still but I love the 'flick' tricks.

The only thing I don't like is turning/stopping, the walking, and it gets my trick wrong a lot of the times.

7. Don't blame the game for missin tricks! It's an art. You can learn to master it. It just takes an obscene amount of practice. I've seen friends who can do magical things... I question their sanity.

8. I got all 3 skates. Definitely one of my favorite game series! add Mufasaaaaaaaa (thats 8 a's) if you guys wanna play. :D

9. Maybe I'll learn it lol. It just seems like I can press down and then straight up but it doesn't ollie, it will do a kick flip or something. Kind of irritating when playing skate. But I just bought this game so I guess it takes time.

Adding you now mufasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

10. This is pissing me off.

Jam with Danny Way mission is insane, probably the hardest mission in any game I've ever played.

Anyone have any tips?

11. I don't have 2 but I have 3.Looks like a great game as well.

12. Nevermind I figured it out. Just have to be ahead and then you can end it, I thought if you ended it he could still get points and win.

I've been at it for like an hour...fuck.

13. Just wait for the 'spell girl' mission, had to cheat to beat it... only one i couldn't beat without help.