Ska. Reggae. Punk Rock

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by skablazemaster, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Mostly all I'm listening to is 90's ska/punk and reggae, some funk and pop-punk

Anyone wanna talk about it? :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right on man love me some 90's ska, punk what're you listening to atm?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Losing streak by less than jake
    A hell of an album!

4. Not really 90's, but I found ramones mania in my car yesterday, was listening to that for a 40 minute drive.

5. into fishbone? they got good ska [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHW_bptHz2A]Fishbone - Unyielding Conditioning - YouTube[/ame]

6. Ramones are good man! Remind me of the old tony hawk games

7. Nice, check out hello rockview and anthem by them too espesh rockview lots of woahs but a solid album

8. I already have the whole discography man:)

9. I'd have to say I like rockview was more just because how it's the perfect mix of being raw and produced. And the horns don't sound weird on it like the first 2 albums. But the songs on anthem are fuckin awesome, it's a lot heavier and it's super catchy but still punk. Plastic cup politics is sweet!

10. #11 nimblybimbly, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2013
    Hell yeah dude! Tony hawk games had the best soundtracks. Especially pro skater 4. Had anarchy in the U.K, and it had drunken lullabies by flogging Molly. Are you into Irish punk? Drop kick Murphy's are awesome, flogging Molly, and the tossers are both great too. And far as pop punk goes, gold finger had a track on there, spokesman, not a bad song.

11. Hell yeah man! Murphy's kick ass!
    In my opinion pro skater 3 had the best sound track Motörhead, CKY, Chili peppers, Bodyjar, DEL, and guttermouth! Fuck yeah

12. I like RHCP, i think its kick ass how theyre funk, rock, and punk. This thread reminded me i like less than jake, gonna listen to them today. I checked out fishbone, listened to your a lyin ass bitch. I liked them, i listen to punk more than ska, so the horns were a nice change of pace.
    You guys listen to Rancid?

13. Horns are nice!
    Rancids awesome!
    I'm in a ska/punk band and one of the bands we play with all the time plays stuff just like rancid. They really got me onto the heavier punk like suicide machines and the casualties and stuff

14. Alice in chains isnt punk, and i really dont like grunge, but a couple of their songs are just fucking AWESOME, namely, man in the box. And by the way, ive seen no mention of sublime? Feel like a ska/reggae/punk thread on a bud forum should probably have them on here haha.

15. I love horns, go streetlight manifesto
    Love rhcp a ton too, both a couple of my favorite bands.

16. Mustard plug

17. Does anyone like Creed? Punk rock ftw!

18. Haha yeah, there's always room for more sublime! I just wish they weren't so like sold out (not their faults) but people will wear sublime shirts just so people think they're stoners. It's a shame for such a good band