Sizzle weed

Discussion in 'General' started by SHeekle, Nov 2, 2009.

1. The current weed I have is sizzles a little when I take a hit. Most people say it means it wasn't flushed properly. I'm thinking either that, or it just does that naturally like the way a fire crackles. Is it unhealthy to be smoking this? Should I toss the rest? Was it laced with windex or someting? It's sort of dense too, although it's not really wet. I can barely bend the stem before it breaks.

2. Probably a tad wet and the sizzle is a result of boiling. Just cure it yourself, like letting it sun dry or something.

3. Alright cool, I needed that. I can't really try that because I live with my rent. . But I was reading and people say that there's some fertilizer on it and I'm baked and it was making me paranoid.

4. Also: My weed doesn't look that good so I don't think it's grit weed. I'm assuming its unflushed fertilizer. How can I flush it?

5. my weed sizzles too when i smoke it in a metal pipe

6. That's good to know. But the research i'm doing is telling me that the fertilizers aren't flushed all the way in the majority of cases. Would this be neccesarily unhealthy?

7. is smoking weed at all necessarily healthy

8. grow your own so you won't have to worry about it in the future.

9. If your smokin some mids it just happens sometimes, you really think someone was using fertilizers and shit to grow your middis? Haha someone planted a buncha seeds, picked the males, and let it do it's own thing, that's why it didn't turn into dank.

10. Alright thanks

11. I haven’t heard nearly enough comments about pesticide and fungicide that was sprayed very late into flower. I have worked in the Colorado weed industry for years and stopped bc in 5 different jobs(all) I was asked to spray banned pest/herbicides as well as use them in ways very contradictory to labeling. The fact is, the government that is ‘regulating’ weed is the same government that was prosecuting people for it until the year is was legalized. There’s a huge amount of public trust with the gov regs and the corporations growing the weed and there’s no background or trust pattern should exist. People assume it’s all tested and regulated. Crackle weed is an in your face example of the slack in the system and anything could be causing it, and I’ll take a guess it’s not good. The people who start weed grows are usually not growers but actually business entrepreneurs who want to invest or start a comparing in a new industry. I’m a grower who would love to run an organic warehouse grow, and I’m very capable, but don’t have the massive amount of money to do it by myself. So basically every grower, good and bad, are all tied to a potentially shitty investor who only cares about bottom line profits. When you add that the state isn’t regulating the testing of weed then there’s literally nothing to deter these heartless business people to ask their grower to break the law and spray late, or spray banned chems. Know your source. Some dispensaries try way harder than others to know their sources. The cheapest weed has probable had something bad happen to it, so don’t buy it unless you know the person and they can tell you why it’s discount weed. Grow your own! That’s why most of us do it! The governement has gotten mail delivery down pretty good, but they haven’t earned my trust with more than a peice of paper that I don’t care about that much! Love y’all, tell your friends