Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sizzle weed ....... opinion poll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Humboldtbuddha, Jul 21, 2007.

1. I dont know about the sizzle but if you smoke stress I can get you a kilo of mexi brick for the low . . . .

2. It resembles a hookah coal like when you first light it... the weed does this and its not normal like some of you are saying. its like a firecracker goin off

3. I believe it's a combination of moisture and flushing. If the water evaporates, all the chemical fertilizers and pesticides in that water will remain in the plant. I did a small test by simply trying the "sizzling" product fresh, then trying it absolutely as dry as possible, and then tried a small amount after dousing it in water... so it's wet as possible. There was a lot more sizzle when the stuff was soaked in water... leading me to think its moisture. also if you vaporize, you should have no problems with this whatsoever
    I hope this helped if you have any feedback on the relating topic or my post please respond as soon as possible

4. Nah homie, the herbs themselves sizzle, spark even. Ive come across some herbs then have been used in THC extraction. They look normal but are low in THC and cause headaches.