Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sizing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by iBlazed, Jun 16, 2010.

1. So when I get back home in a couple days I'm buying a quarter (plus maybe another eighth) off a buddy's connect.

Only problem is this connect is kiiiiiinda notorious for ripping, but if you call him on it he'll always fill up the bag. It's not an option to buy off someone else cause it's a crazy small town with maybe only four people availible to sell to me. Two of them are out of town and one of them doesn't like me too much.

So my question is, how can I size up a quarter? I'm not used to buying weight AT ALL. I usually just buy dimes and doobies. Anyone have pictures?

My buddy says he'll have the sack waiting for me all taped up and ready to go, which'll mean that he's not gonna want to weigh it again once I come to pick it up, and if I asked him that'd make me look like a total asshole.

So I'd rather just eye it and if I KNOW it's under then I'll ask him to weigh it.

thanks, take er easy :smoking:

2. Tell him its under even if it doesn't look like it, may get lucky, like a lottery. :wave:

3. Bring a scale.

4. Or this. ;)

5. I would suggest not taking a scale. In my state if you have a scale with the posession of drugs you go from a misdemeanor to a felony. I would guess you're getting mid-grade weed, so a quarter shouldn't be too pricey.

For some reason the pics aren't showing up, but here is what a 1/4 ounce should look like.
    Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

6. Look at smoke da weed's post for reference, and just so you know, a quarter is not weight. Weight is anything over a pound

7. I'm paying 60 for the quarter, which is the same as everywhere else in my town. It's pretty heady mids. Thanks for the pic :p

8. a quarter will usually fill the bottom of a sandwich bag

9. Thats an eighth. A quarter will double it.

10. Have your friend go with you, if it seems sketchy, just ask him to weigh it, in a non-confrontational way. Just mention your other guy does it, and you want to be safe, bring your own possibly, but tell him in advance if you bring your own scale. If he plans on ripping you off though, he wouldn't bring a scale, and will have an excuse for not having one, so contact him in advance, mention that you feel better bringing one, ask him if he minds, if he doesn't then do it. If he does mind, or tries to get you not to with the felony speech, then you are probably getting shorted.

a quarter should cover about the size of a dollar bill, depending a lot though, on the density.

11. impactfour is full of wisdom. But sometimes you can pull what I call "The Lottery". I mentioned above how to do it for you, I will tell my story.

My friend I gave him ten bucks and he brought me back a joint worth, I was like this isnt ten it wont make a blunt. He pleaded it would, I asked him if he could roll it for me then, he was like sure, I'll even give you the wrap. He invited me to the bathroom, and I could see there wasnt really enough but I kept my mouth shut. Eventully he said he was really high and apologised, then told me to get out cause I was blocking his light. So I sat in the livingroom and he brought me a blunt, and I could tell there was a lot more in it. If I had kept my mouth shut instead of being a manipulative bastard, I would've have been ripped off that day. And I wouldn't have beeen rippppeddd, hell yeahhh.