size issue/harvest time

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by mooooooly6, Aug 26, 2006.

1. This is my first grow. I have two mr.nice 'shit' females, and they live in the greenhouse.
    They are sativas and according to the pack; the greenhouse yeild is about 550g, they grow to 180 cm and in the north hemisphere you harvest late september. The pack alos says the flowering cycle is 40-50 days.

The reality is they are about 7 feet tall (still growing) and they started to show preflowers just over a week ago.

1.Will the plants stop growing upwardxs when they reach the top of the greenhouse?

2. when should i expect a harvest, bearing in mindi annot harvest idividual buds at a time. i have to harvest the whole plant as one as i am moving.

2. no replies eh? helpful.

3. Probably not that people are meaning to be unhelpful. No-one is sure how to advise you is all.

4. if you are moving then u look like you willl have to cut em sooon ! so why you worried about growth ? but i have heard of them hitting the top before and they will grow still. just sideways. usually you would bend them when they start to get close to top or if you know it will reach the top then top or bend when they are young.

5. i don't have a ton of knowledge about mr. nice's shit, but i think it's a skunk and afghani cross? sounds like you might have caught some of that skunky sativa influence. the plants' vertical growth will slow but it definately won't stop for another few weeks. you might want to start gently tieing the branches down if you think your plants could hit the roof.

as for the finishing time, i've grown skunk #1 before and it took about 55 days to finish. i would guess that your plants should finish from early to mid october. good luck!

6. sorry, got a bit impatient. thanks for your help guys, its going pretty well atm.

7. I've heard of plants lifting the roof up in a greenhouse.. not sure if yours can/will do that.. Try hitting them with a flower fert to induce flowering rahter than N for growth?