Six Flags

Discussion in 'General' started by hempdude420, Apr 18, 2006.

1. ROTFLMAO!! But why on earth would you call it an "L"? Why not a B for blunt?! Isn't that one of the basic reasons we have an alphabet?

Don't know about anyone else, but this issue (?!) is cracking me up!! :D :p :cool:

2. I duno, I guess it's just from years of listening to rap music, :cool:

3. Easy.

Take a few cigarettes, hollow 'em out, mix your weed with tobacco (to hide the smell) and stuff the mix in the cigs. Take out the cotton filters (blocks some THC) and replace them with filters made from rolled up notecard.

As long as you are allowed to smoke cigs in the park and you avoid crowds, you should be OK.

4. im also planning to smoke b4 i go to gurnee this year for some sweet coasters, and i figured out that there are an assload of spots that no one goes to. for instance near the large group picnic areas, or some of the shops, behind those; pretty much everywhere....btw i cant wait to go in V^2 blazed, thats a fucking rush straight up. and like someone said b4 sunglasses are the way to block ur eyes.

5. exactly what he said, but i'm about an hour and a half away. I'm not sure if they even had cameras in the parking lots at that one? i got drunk before going in once, so i'd think you'd be okay as long as you don't look completely fucked up as you go in.

and btw, i'm glad i'm not the only one that watches malcolm in the middle. It's SUCH a damn good show....