Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Situation

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by respyshunt, Apr 25, 2010.

1. Heres a little background: Went over to a friends house last night, one of my best friends girlfriends had a mini party, just a 30 of natty and some bud between a few good friends. The girl who had the party and her boyfriend bought 2gs of some decent bud and i had bud also. We passed 3 joints of their bud and 2 joints of the bud that i brought (same quality, local headies). I took one bong rip also. So its not like we completely matched but i still threw down a good ammount. This one kid who is ALWAYS at this girls house smoked a good ammount of the weed and didnt even pay for it. He probably ripped the bong more than anyone else there AND smoked the joints with us as well.

Same Friends called me up tonight asking me to sell him .5 cuz they had smoked all their weed the night before. I said no cuz i didnt want to sell any of it. He got pissed and called me out and said that i smoked their weed last night and that he had always sold me weed (its not like i went into his personal stash, he was dealing when i would buy weed from him so he always had a good ammount of bud). I only have 2gs left and i refused to sell it to him cuz i wanted to keep it. He said im always a jew about my weed cuz he hits me up all the time asking to buy some from me. Keep in mind i dont buy alot, an eigth at most and rarely that.

Should i feel bad

2. Hell no...
    if you dont wanna sell your bud that's just tough shit for that guy
    you threw down and they offered it to you, i see no foul on your part

3. id feel bad if i hadnt thrown down, but i rolled 2 JOINTS OF MY BUD and threw in 5 bucks for the thirty

4. Fuck no, thats your shit. your not dealing. lol

but if he is a good friend be generious next time you smoke with him.

5. you cant offer someone a cookie and then get pissed cuz they ate it
    especially if they brought some cookies to share too

i thought it was a cool analogy

6. yeah he is one of my better friends although were not really that good of friends any more. He can be an asshole and tonight just proved that. Honestly, .5g?

7. Most delicious analogy ever.

8. yea fuck that

9. Ok dude check this out. They want 0.5g, just a bowl or two to get lifted cause they smoked all their weed. You got 2g's. enough for days and days. you wont even give your friend a little weed so he can get lifted youre gonna hog it all? pretty gay man.

I'd hate to have to hit up some guy and drive to some stupid place just to get .5 rather than grab a quick nug from a buddy. some people choose weed over people, too addicted to weed man..

10. you have a good point...but do i hit him up for trivial ammounts of weed? No, never. i always call a dealer. He should just take no for an answer instead of bitching me out.

11. you make a good point, but remember.

to see a situation for what it truly is you must look at it from all possible perspectives.

12. i texted him asking if he still wanted it.. he said no and i apologized. bros > anything. thanks chopsui

13. which one do you meanÉ