Situation with this girl

Discussion in 'General' started by cheebaa, Apr 13, 2006.

1. But when they do, they knock the women off their feet! Maybe we're talking a different class of women with a different list of sexy men, but when you smile at a woman the first time you talk to her, I think you have a better chance of being successful. Works with men and women both. :D

Oh, and I'm not taking your posts as attacks. It's all for a good cause...

2. me too

3. Ok, I just wanna make sure we're cool. Don't want to piss anyone off. :)

4. am I the only one who's skeptical about picking someone up at their place of work? I know i always hated it when someone tried to pick me up while i was at work... even guys that i thought were cute/interesting, i just kinda felt "leave me alone, i'm working"

5. ..

honestly askin for email would be last thing i ask for heh .. not that rest of advice is bad just email isnt the best imo.. id go w/ number or if u can meet her afterwork one day and grab some food after her shift ends ..

6. I think that you should ask her if you could talk to her afterwork .... when she´s resting after a day of work it wiil be better I think and that email thing I don´t think is a good ideia sorry... and remember . you have nothing to loose mate.. good luck and keep us posted :D

7. I think it's strange that many women use the location they happen to be at to determine if they are willing to give a guy a chance (or their number).

I'm not trying to rag on you, I know what you're talking about and I know it happens a lot. I just think it's wierd, but I guess guys are wired "always on", so to speak.

8. JE-SUS!!! You just asked a chick for her E-MAIL- for the love of GOD the only thing MORE dorky would be if you asked her to come to the dungeons and dragons convention with you!

9. haha yeah i totally agree

well i was in the same situation you are now about 4 weeks ago. mine is a bit different. let me explain mine and maybe it will help you.

well i have been sorta interested in this girl for a little while now. we became close very slowly by just friendly gestures. a smile and a laugh. i wasnt thinking much of it at the time becasue she seems like the type of person way outta my leauge.

well im 2 years older then her and she was having a sweet 16 b-day party. it was invatation only and there were only 100 or so people invited (not alot for my high school). well i didnt have a written invatation since we had just sorta met but i got a verbal invatation. i was a little hesitant but i knew a couple people going (alot of them were younger then me) so i decided to bite the bullet and go.

i went and ended up getting the balls (might have had something to do with smoking the bowl before i walked in) to ask her to the prom. well she ws more then excited to go with me. as time went on her parents wont let her go with me (long story).

latley ive been presistant about a date with her. she deffinatley shows interest but things never seem to come to together and we never end up goign out. the weird thing is it seems hard to get a date with her but the dateless tension seems to have drawn her closer to me. no clue why.

so im getting a "good vibe" from her and im feeling good about things.

i never seemed to have confidence before but i just gained it up within me to do certain things. the smile thing (not too much) and confidence is really the secret to all of it.

10. Alot of you youngins are making this whole thing harder than it really is. He's

psyching himself out and it's gonna look horrible. Just treat the situation as if it were

small talk, casual. Be flirty but not overbearing i.e. "your eyes are beautiful". Some

people just don't have that charisma to pull that shite off. Just treat her like she's an

old friend you haven't seen in a while with about 1/2cup of some charm. Then after

words are spoken and the vibe is feeling pretty lush throw in a "what are you doing

this weekend? You should let me take you to dinner and a movie." or whatever yall

be doin nowadays. Trick is not to make yourself look like a goober. Keep it casual, smooth.

11. just give your number if you feel there's something between you two, you can't say you didn't try, and she has the option to call or not

12. First of all, don't judge the email thing before you've tried it. If you can say that you're happy about your success with women then good for you, keep doing what works. But be honest with yourself, are you good with women? If not go out and try this who cares what other people think. Do you know how many times an attractive woman gets asked for her number? Think about it for a minute, every guy that got the balls up to ask said "hey can I have your number?"

Now if you say "Do you have email?" What is the first thing that comes to mind? It sure as hell isn't "o this guy is trying to pick me up." It sounds like a normal question, so when she says yes you can say "great, write it down." Sometimes you'll get some resistance, but trust me, it's much better than playing phone tag.

Oh yes, I absolutely LOVE dungeons and dragons, I play it with my friends for about an hour before my mommy comes and tucks me in. You got a problem with that?

13. ***i didnt read pretty much any of the replies***

go say hey and ask if she wants to hang out. if she says no or acts werid just go to another wendy's or whatever. its embarassing but who cares? fuck people who judge. god will judge them when they die and they can burn for their sins and bullshit attitude (sorry). anyway, stop going to fast food everyday. its bad for you and you might creep her out going so much. also, dont watch her in from the bushes with binoculars