Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sitting Rasta Man (Brazil) Pipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by savior, Jun 18, 2009.

1. New user, moderate smoker.

http://www.grasscity.com/sitting-rasta-man-brazil-pipe.html
    My question is, is the Sitting Rasta Man Brazil Pipe good? I am thinking about getting it for my gf because she occasionally smokes. I think she'd be more impressed by the art rather than the quality of smoke. This pipe looks like it would turn heads, so I was wondering if anyone had any reviews/input?

Is it a decent pipe (doesnt have to be superb)

Any recommendations for some pipes that are just crazy?

2. Thats a sick looking piece dude. I'd buy it if I had the money

3. I was very satisfied with it. Buy it for sure. Perfect for her if she only smokes every once in a while.

4. that is a very unique looking piece. buy that shit

5. I got it. I also bought another brazilian piece (for myself :) ) I'll let you guys know how good it is.

If you want, i can write a review, but I am not that heavy of a smoker that I could really give a justified opinion