Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sites to buy synthetic urine?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by lastents, May 11, 2012.

1. I'm looking around for synthetic urine, specifically Quick Fix 5.7. I just want to know if anyone know any sites that sells syn urine that ships to OK. I swear every site I have looked at for syn urine doesn't feel very legit to me. I may just be biased against unpleasant looking websites. Anyway, I found a pretty good deal for quick fix on this site: Quick Fix Synthetic Urine

couldn't find any info on the website, so does anyone know if this is a good site, or any other sites that are legit? Any reputable synthetic urine is fine to me.

2. Hey Lastents,

My friend turned me on to this site a while back for quick fix, so I ordered some. I wasn't in a huge rush for it but I thought it would be good to have since there is word of randoms where I work. I ordered some from them and it was in my mail box in 2 days. No problems here. Hope this helped. Have a green day!

3. Yep I ordered QuickFix and got it overnight. Passed my drug screen and was working the next week. Shit's legit, just make sure it doesn't dip below 95 Fahrenheit.