Site policy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Deleted member 914578, Nov 19, 2015.

1. #1 Deleted member 914578, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    I feel really ridiculous for asking this. What if pot is not legal where i live so is there any risk if i post (with pics) in this site? I mean, i figured that most people are growing here illegally, but I could be totally in the wrong

2. You don't need an account to view posts or pictures in the forums, so anything you post could be seen by anyone. Some other cannabis forums require you to be logged in to view pictures.
    That said, unless your mum or boss is looking up how to grow weed and happens to read the thread you posted a picture of your bedroom wardrobe or whatever, is unlikely. It could happen though, pics do turn up through google searches.
    And although the government or law enfocement could check up on you if they wanted, they are not trawling the forums looking for pot growers to bust, and if they were looking for evidence about you in particular for some reason they would have already have had to compromise your internet activity to identify this account as belonging to you.

3. it's pretty safe

4. #4 Deleted member 914578, Nov 19, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
    Thats good to know [​IMG] I figured so, but its not bad to ask. Unless you guys are the police! Tan Tan Taaaan! ;D

5. BudButler Ftw! Having one must be sweet :3

6. If my mom looks up how to grow weed i would lmao and probably give her a hug afterwards.

7. Most of us are only growing for our own medicine, and maybe to share some with close friends.

DEA and most state and local officials are more concerned with all the rolling meth labs and heroin.

And I'm glad that's what they're concentrating on. Heroin is killing kids where I live.

And when the numbers come out of Colorado showing how and WHY they have much less of a hard drug problem than anywhere else, they'll finally wise up to what's causing that.