Sister stole my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by ganjaherbtoker, Jan 18, 2012.

1. She's 15 and I know that she smokes. I have my jars in a drawer arranged in a certain way, and in one of the jars, buds were moved around and some were missing. I'm positive it was her but she's a compulsive liar. She's always been a lot of trouble, drinking to a .3 BAC and almost dying, and swallowing a bunch of pills. This pisses me the fuck off, I need to get a safe or something. FUCK! :mad:

2. Did this need a thread?

3. #4 JesusGotBaked, Jan 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2012
    With that background information given, she definitely stole some.

You need to confront her, thats the only way she'll learn dude. Tell her if she wanted to smoke, all she had to do is ask.

Shes heading down the wrong path, its really up to you and other family to try and help her. But you're her brother, she'll listen to you more than she will your parents. So talk to her, ask her why the fuck she thinks its ok to steal shit from you. If she lies, tell her that she can apologize when she's ready, but tell her to not expect to get any help from you when shes in trouble or needs bud.

Maybe steal something of hers blatantly in front of her and ask her how that fucking feels. Say "you like that? you like it when I go through your shit and steal from you?" Teach her how it feels. Steal something she needs, like her phone, or a bunch of her clothes, or even her shoes. She cant leave the house without her shoes, phone, or clothes. Ask her how it feels to be betrayed and have things stolen. Ask her how much it sucks.

4. Take something of hers and see how she likes it.

5. uhh switch her pills with some mucinex and watch her puke her guts out from an OD on Guaifenisen

hopefully she'll be scarred and never touch pills again

6. Or switch them with benadryl :)

7. I think poisoning his sister might be taking it too far.

8. hahaha

maybe a simple conversation with her would be the most effective

9. Steal something of hers blatantly in front of her and ask her how that fucking feels. Say "you like that? you like it when I go through your shit and steal from you?" Teach her how it feels. Steal something she needs, like her phone, or a bunch of her clothes, or even her shoes. She cant leave the house without her shoes, phone, or clothes. Ask her how it feels to be betrayed and have things stolen. Ask her how much it sucks.

10. Steal her tampons and put them up your nose.

11. Your avatar trips me out haha, I use the Woll Smoth picture as my youtube avatar, so everytime I see a post from you I confuse your picture with Woll Smoth think it's a post from me haha

..until I realize that my picture on here is something entirely different

12. Is she hot?

13. Tell her the jokes on her because you rubbed the bud on your balls before stashing it.

14. I wouldn't take the Jesusgotbaked guys advice...sounds disrespectful, man!

Not to mention you shouldn't assume someone stole because of their background, that's not right...

But you should just confront her.

15. Pics of sis to determine if she's lying or not

16. can you find a new place to hide your stash?

That's what I'd do. Also, confront her, but in a polite respectful way. If she still denies it, then just don't trust her anymore.

17. Yea we need pics to determine the appropriate punishment.

18. i would woop that trick, ( get em)

19. Smoke a blunt with her, and then tell her if you ever want me to smoke with you ever again, you better lay you're hands off my stash cunt.