Sister and her friend trippin me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D1Hooper/Stoner, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Since I am on break from college, I am at home. So, 2 days ago I was watching TV in my living room and my sister and her hot friend are also in the room on a laptop. So, I was laughing hard as hell on the inside because of what they were browsing. They were looking up dating sites because my sister's friend had broke up with your man like a month ago or whatever. They went to like 10 sites and carefully looked at pics and examined what they had to say. This went on for for like 5 hours seriously. I know it was that long cuz i was there, watching TV as I said before. It became so annoying, but interesting, as i learned more how girls figure out what they like. But I already know a lot because my sister is pretty chill and has chill friends lol But anyway BY GOLLI, they were looking at this one dude for like one hour. I seriously thought WHO THE FUCK LOOKS AT DATING SITES LIKE THIS?OR AT ALL? But it was chill though, because they let me watch my TV and the GREAT CUBS game was on. We lost against the
    What kept me staying in my chair the whole time was I was gone. I had smoked 3 bowls, had 3 vicoden, and I think when I counted yesterday i had 8-9 beers. The high was amazing, with the occasional blowing of it by my sister and her friend. But ya, the girls were sober as they don't smoke during the week as there past college. The vicoden felt great as i had an intense workout earlier in the day. One of the coaches was mean as hell .

2. oh alright

3. community college?

4. Dude you should have walked over there, slapped the laptop shut and told your sisters friend "hey I am single also!"....they would have definately just laughed but you never know...maybe you wake up late at night to go to the bathroom and you see your sister's friend doing the same thing while everyone else is alseep.....you never know what could happen bro. The simplest "hey" to a random girl could end up in a 3 way orgy with her and her girl friend...trust me I know :ey:

5. Why does that matter, it was yesterday haha

6. the dudes name is d1hooper/stoner...decipher from that what you will

7. i liiike ponies and earthquake milkshakes.

8. Do you also like acid?