Sirtoots cannaventure

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Sirtootsalot, May 30, 2018.

1. #261 Sirtootsalot, Jun 12, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    It doesn't really matter how long you've been doing this, or how good you are at it, at the end of the day we're still humans and we still make mistakes. Well, my latest was a doozy. 2 days ago I was all fucked up and doing work on the Reservoir and I forgot to plug the pump back in. That means almost two whole light cycles without water, and it's hot as shit out. Fuck.:cry: 20190611_183800.jpg 20190611_183806.jpg 20190611_183812.jpg
    Well, hopefully they come back without issue, but at the end of the day, if we have to harvest one or two weeks early, it's not the end of the world. I'll know in the next few hours how well they bounce back. Just starting week 10. Wwwhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Ohhhh shit. That sucks. Fingers x for ya.

Sent with my new and improved pet rock v7.9

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. That’s crazy they’re still alive. Maybe it will stress them to put out more THC.

Hoping they bounce back!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  4. Ugh stoner mistake. Who'd have thought...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you sir, definitely hurts. Hmmm, more thc... yeah, it was an experiment see, I was going for more thc. It's good to have friends to feed your delusions. :yay: Lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. Lol hell yeah. Let's see the crystals!

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dude, you should totally try it, it's what the ancient bedouin monks used to do 4000 years ago, I found it in an ancient text that was translated on the internet. They were soo far ahead of us technologically. :jump:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I'm on it! First I gotta get a grow going though

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Sweet, you should start training it while it's still in the seed. Will increase your yeild. Again, it's what the monks did.:laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Oh shit ! Make a little nose and show it who's boss straight off!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Peaked in last night, looks like the lemon and strawberry are gone. Think the others will pull through. Might get rid of the strawberry after this run. I'll check in tonight and chop if I need to. Maybe I'll make edibles with the strawberry, didnt think itd be ready for weeks. Boo

• Like Like x 1
  13. Aww I'm sorry

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thems the breaks. Sucks, but nothing to do about it except try not to be an idiot in the future.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Yeah. Shit happens.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. #276 Sirtootsalot, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    One lemon down.
    Before 20190613_182809.jpg
    After
    20190613_185639.jpg
    Strawberry went down too
    20190613_185816.jpg
    And after
    20190613_195755.jpg
    Disappointing that so much weed is a little premature. The lemon will be great, but the strawberry is at least a 14 weaker, and it only got 10 I think. Fuk.. Smells good and worse comes to worse it will flavor other stuff.

• Like Like x 2
  17. She’s a thick girl. I’d like to see her all the way finished! I’ve used all my premature herm plants for dry ice hash.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  18. #278 Sirtootsalot, Jun 14, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    I know, right. She was going to be a beast. I was planning to go 14 weeks and then I shat the bed with the pump. If I didn't cut it, I think it might have molded out with the dead leaves. Who knows, maybe it'll end up a nice energetic high, but its Probably going to be weakaroonie though. Worse comes to worse we'll make butta. Moving on. I know theres other phenos of this that are 9 weekers. I'll look for one of those next time I pop another one of these beans.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Ooo, cool. Thanks for the heads up. Thinking about it, prolly not gonna tip my hat, I've got more seed than I can grow now, and they should go to people that need them.

• Like Like x 1