Sirius/XM Satellite Radio Users - Post away!

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Durchii, Oct 25, 2010.

1. Does anybody else have a subscription to one of these?

When we bought our new car earlier this year, it came with a free six month subscription to Sirius XM and we ended up falling in love with it. By the time the trial ran out, we had turned off our television service and cut a lot of monthly expenses that we no longer needed, so we decided to pay for another year of service and bought a home receiver so we could listen around the house.

So far, I've been hooked on Lithium, Jam On Radio, The Grateful Dead Channel, Liquid Metal, Octane, and the list grows every time I check something new out. Pearl Jam Radio just came out the other day, and it's actually not half bad.

What does everyone else listen to?

2. I use to listen to XM,,, It was the shit before they merged with sirius, now its too commercial and defeats the point of having it.

3. I do, Shade45 is my favorite station followed by Raw Dawg, hip hop nation, and XM hits 1

4. I bought a new car this year and also got the 6 month trial. I like having the option of someone else picking songs I like for me.

5. I was driving my dads truck the other day and he has sirius. I was listening to Classic Vinyl i think it was called and that Grateful dead channel. Good shit, I want satellite radio now.:(

6. I usually just listen to the comedy channel. Haven't found a channel that suits my music taste.

7. Duuuude, YO! Faction is amazing, Jason ellis show is to fuckin funny. Thats where my screen name comes from, Jason ellis's band is taintstick. Hahaha

8. If it's any other station than Rawdog you are not putting that radio to use.

9. That's the one

10. I had Sirius for a few years just to listen to Howard Stern, then ended up loving the Jason Ellis show. It was awesome for a while. Rawdog, Sinatra, Metal, Rock, and 60's channels were awesome. Then it started to feel just like regular radio - yeah, I had choices on channels, but not the specific content - so I've been out of the loop for a few years now. I'm married to my Ipods now.