sinicuichi...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stonerish, Jan 13, 2009.

1. anyone try it.... i just ordered 3 grams of the 25X extracted resin... if you erowid, you will probably get the wrong idea, its unkown essentially there exceopt for a few opf the more recent posts which used a simple extraction and combined with weed...

i saw a couple good reports with the extract, so figured the resin would be awesome...

2. Yes, I have. I have bought the exact same thing in the past. The resin has a clay-like texture, kind of weird to smoke. But it did make me have very strange audio hallucinations.

If you have any more questions hit me up.

3. yeah - what kind of audio hallucinations did you experience? any other noticeable effects other than that?

4. Bump for the mayan 'sun opener'...

5. since erowid gives the wrong impression, could you give the right one? i honestly have never heard of sinicuichi before and am intrigued. what other drugs are similar? do you have a full trip report? oh! i'm so stoned and have so many questions.

6. #6 gyakusetsu, Apr 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2009
    My friends and I are addicted to the stuff. We smoke the dried herb recreationally with and without weed all the time. In my experience, affects of the dried leaf alone include increased audio awareness and an overall positive feeling; i.e. you really want to be where you are. It's especially helpful for school... smoke a couple bowls of it before a really boring class and you suddenly don't feel as bad about being there. It also gives a sort of euphoric lightness that I can't quite describe. It doesn't feel like a THC high at all, but is somehow similar. An overall sense of empowerment is common and might include wanting to go take a run or do something in nature. On its own, it normally takes about a tablespoon of coarsely ground dried leaf to get a significant effect.

When combined with THC, however, is where sinicuichi really shines. The herb will instantly clarify your high and make you mentally more focused and able to think. The body high is still there, but the dumbness somehow suppressed—as if poking your head above the clouds and taking a deep breath. If you're blazed out of your skull on THC, sinicuichi will bring the high to a totally different level; you aren't higher, just perceptually different and much more aware of your surroundings. For a fun bonus, adding nicotine at this point—especially if you don't normally smoke tobacco or hookah—will give you a significant head rush making you feel heavy, blissful and disassociated (definitely best enjoyed while sitting or laying down).

That's about all I have as far as experience with sinicuichi. I have read accounts where people feel muscle pain after ingesting it, however I have not had this experience. In fact, I have not personally had a negative affect from it at all.

I have never tried the resin, though I imagine I would like it a lot. I've been smoking the dried leaf for about 4 months now and consider it a honored member of my smokable herb collection.

7. isnt that the stuff that gives everything a golden color?

8. I've never noticed a golden color, but I imagine it could be possible....

9. damn sounds intriguing..

10. it was interesting, worth the money for sure. If you smoke it, smoke alot of it (although it tastes blah and is slightly harsh)

the audio hallucinations where weird to say the least.... sound distortions circling around my head.... some colour change outside, a general feeling of contentment, and slight oev

great for meditation for sure

nothing special though

11. I bet that would be cool for 5 minutes then kinda annoying.

But if the colors constantly changed that would be cool.