Single wide vs 1 1/4

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by OriginUnknown, Dec 11, 2012.

1. What do you use? I've mostly rolled with Zig Zag cut corners(Which are single wide I believe), what is generally the best?

2. its about personal opinion, try diffrents types and see whats good for you, i like 1 1/4's to me their the perfect size for a solo j

3. I only roll with king sizes and roll them inside out to get rid of excess paper if I'm only smoking like half a gram. I could fit half a gram in 1 1/4 papers but I prefer long and skinny joints over short and fat ones.

4. Usually 1 1/4. I find that .3 is a good amount. I use king size for .5 and up.

5. #5 nguyentrung, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2012
  6. Depends.

NORMALLY if I'm going to smoke a joint I'm going to roll up at least .6+, in which case I'd use 1 1/4 or King Size if .8+. Only time I really find any use for single wides is if I'm rolling an L or a little .4 pinner (which I don't usually do because if I'm trying to conserve bud I'd rather just take a few bong rips).

7. i like stuffing 1-2 grams in RAW 1 1/4. Can make them last as long as blunts

8. i must be the only one who tries to stuff as much weed as posible in my joints. Fat Doobies >>>>>>>

9. I'd rather have a long doob, they're much better for solo smoking due to the way they burn.

10. Wasteful!:smoke:
    On the rare occasion I'll roll a reefer though, it's about a gram in a king size RAW.

11. i guess but they look good and can barely taste the paper