Single single single

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iPwnF00lz, Oct 5, 2009.

1. :hello:

I love it.

But at the same time I'm always lonely if I don't have a girl by my side to be cute, cuddle with me, and hang out with. Fuck this double edged sword!:(

2. Sounds like you need a FWB.

;)

3. Meh, I don't like it one bit.

4. Dude im on the same boat. we'll be alright lol

5. find a girl thats really hot that you can be close friends with then.

6. Yeah I just moved, working on this.

7. I've been single since July and I'm actually surprised to be enjoying it. I'm kinda happy to be free to take the time to focus on myself for a bit.

8. Sometimes it's kind of refreshing to be single for a while. I kind of wish that I was single sometimes just so that I could be alone and just have to focus on myself. However, my girlfriend is pretty awesome. So, I don't think I'll be living the single life anytime soon. But being single definitely has it's perks.

9. been single for years..

it blows, and not the good way. FML

10. it doesn't blow unless you're doing it to yourself.

11. Both have their perks. Single is fun for a little while but it usually doesn't compare to a really good relationship.

12. almost 3 years and It has been awesome but sometimes lonely at other times. thats why we have drugs and fuck buddies :smoking::wave:

13. Ahhhh!

Update...

Got really drunk last night with the girl I have been interested in, we have been smoking bowls together for around a week and planned to trip together and everything. We pretty much confessed how much we are into each other, made out like crazy people, and had a blast.

Now she is my girl :D.

14. Newly single as well, just got out of a year long relationship, tailed by a 9 monther... I need a break!

15. grats :smoking:, im rolling with this chick whos mad ill this weekend:p

16. Word cool man good luck with that shit.

17. Girls are stupid and have done nothing but waste my time and tell me the things I do aren't as important as theirs. I love being single, although I wouldn't mind having more girls that smoked to chill with, but they always end up wanting more from me, I have enough girls that need attention and I'm not talking about people.

18. Just look at Grass city, It's fucking pathetic to watch all the guys swarm any girl on this site.

Just wait it out and find somebody who...Compliments you. Not completes you. Man, i feel like giving out advice like crazy on this subject, but i'll spare you all.

And good luck with the gal thing, just be yourself and it'll work out fine.

19. Lmfao! I noticed that too dude, it's like why are you getting so low that you have to get a girls approval over the "internet" in order to make yourself feel better or like a player? Or for whatever reason, just makes you guys look like freaks tho, yaming? :smoking: