Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Serving using BHO?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by its BustANut, Aug 3, 2011.

1. #1 its BustANut, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    I haven't seen any threads asking this question, so I'd like to ask it.

Let's say I have about a gram of some good bho for experimenting with, are there any quick single serving recipes that I can follow?

I've read that you can add a couple of drops onto peanut butter for a firecracker, mix it, and then bake as a regular firecracker. Will this work?

Thanks to anyone who replies in advanced :wave:

Update:
    So I read somewhere that I can just put some veg oil or peanut butter or butter onto a big spoon, drop some oil on there, heat it and stir for 5 mins or so, and enjoy.
    I did this, using peanut butter and some grapeseed oil on a big spoon. I then dropped maybe 0.35g of some plat.ogk oil on top. Held the spoon over the stove on low for a few mins while stirring with the tip of a knife, making sure the oil thin out evenly into the mix. After this, I slapped that shit on some bread and then ate away. Could realllllllly taste the bho, but I don't mind. Will update in about an hour, hopefully something will happen.

Update#2 : been 2 hours. Have been feeling good for the last hour or so. Success.

2. Updated. Impatient and bored, decided to experiment on my own.

3. dude you dont go the whole bho making process to cook with it. Just smoke it.

4. I didn't make the bho. I have a really good connect and its almost readily available to me when I want/need.

I don't have any bud and won't be able to smoke for majority of the day, so edibles seem like the logical choice :)

And I don't have an oil rig to fully enjoy the smoke anyways :(