Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Serving Cookie Recipe

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by aces15224, Jun 11, 2015.

1. I am looking to use the following recipe, along with a half eigth-eigth of good bud, to make two to three cookies.  First off, I am inexperienced with edibles and I have a ridiculously high tolerance. I'd like to know if the amount of weed I'm using is sufficient/excessive/insufficient, etc.

Second, the recipe calls for 2 tablespoons of butter.  I imagine I can use upwards of three or so without completely destroying the cookies.  Is it even possible to make cannabutter or coconut oil in such small amounts?

I'm not looking to try anything besides cookies really and I have to make a small batch for travel.  Thanks in advance for any help.

http://www.number-2-pencil.com/2012/09/30/perfect-single-serving-size-chocolate/

2. All sounds good. If done properly, a halfer will give you at least 3 (very) strong doses. Depending how good your bud is of course. But yeah small batches are totally doable. Just make sure you use small container(s) for minimal loss.

3. I'd do the whole eighth in a stick of butter, then use only what the recipe calls for. I think if you increase the butter in the recipe you will be disappointed. Let us know how it goes.