Single Seed of OG Kush

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Weedity, Mar 25, 2012.

1. I got some OG kush the other day, found a seed in it. Is it possible to plant this? Could use some help.

2. Yes of course you can plant it. Many grow just using bag seed.

3. Yes, but will just one seed grow enough? How much will grow on this one plant? I know almost nothing about growing, gonna be spending a lot of time on here and google first.

4. just to let you know, that seed will not be og kush, it will be og crossed with some random strain or it pollinated itself. either way it won't be og kush it will just be some random cross.

5. could be a couple ounces or a lb. how ya gunna grow it? gunna be a 24" plant or a 10' monster?

6. If it was hermed and pollinated itself, it still OG just unstable OG. odd are it was hermied. If it were pollinated via another plant im sure OP would have found more then 1 bean. Unless maybe he buys by the gram.

7. It was just a gram, I was broke but don't normally find a seed. Im guessing Ill go for a 10'

8. scratch that, 24''

9. [quote name='"Weedity"']Yes, but will just one seed grow enough? How much will grow on this one plant? I know almost nothing about growing, gonna be spending a lot of time on here and google first.[/quote]

Suggest you read up.

10. #10 jb5355, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    its not og if it pollinated itself, its og x og, which is different then og.
    the gentics to make the og would be strain a x strain b= strain c (og), if it pollinates itself it will be strain c(og) x strain c(og) which will create a different strain altogether.

11. [quote name='"jb5355"']
    its not og if it pollinated itself, its og x og, which is different then og.[/quote]

Yup and no telling if it was that to begin with.