single seed company

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by kywldmn, Mar 13, 2012.

1. has anyone ever ordered from the single seed company they mention on the sead bank forum here. if so please let me know. I ordered and would like to know the eta. thanks

2. I'd assume 2-5 days like the other seed banks. Even though I've never gone threw the single seed company.

3. 7-10 days ordered march 1 shipped march 2 arrived today on the east coast. Warning if you get the shipping with the tracking #. You will be obsess till it get to you. They are legit

4. i orderd them on the 1st,got confirmation of delivery 2 days later, got the pkg 5 day after that and the seeds came in great condition were really good lookin and placed them in paper towel and they sprouted the tap root in 24 hrs. So being in northern ontario and gettin my order that fast im really stoked and will be orderin from them again definatly

5. [quote name='"keepitmedicated"']i orderd them on the 1st,got confirmation of delivery 2 days later, got the pkg 5 day after that and the seeds came in great condition were really good lookin and placed them in paper towel and they sprouted the tap root in 24 hrs. So being in northern ontario and gettin my order that fast im really stoked and will be orderin from them again definatly[/quote]

What did you order

6. nirvana white widow, nirvana bubblelicious, and ingarmars punch, but i got em in good condition except only 3 germ, out of 8 2 bubble and 1 widow i'm pissed.

7. [quote name='"kywldmn"']nirvana white widow, nirvana bubblelicious, and ingarmars punch, but i got em in good condition except only 3 germ, out of 8 2 bubble and 1 widow i'm pissed.[/quote]

So i wasnt the only one! I got 2 out of 11 to pop.

8. typically 7-10 days for me as well ... ive gotten about 5-6 packages from them before.

great seed bank, only one I use.

As for the others not having good germ rates, I've recieved over 75 seeds, and every single one has popped, even the freebies.

9. I was thinkin about asking this question. Thanks guys now that's one less thread on /9 and 1 more order for the single seed bank :)

10. Hey bro i have gotten two cracked widow seeds out of four and only one popped out of those then i got two ingermars punch, they havent done shit four days, my two bubblelicous popped right now, my widow was also nirvana as for the bubble. So i emailed them they want pics of the two cracked, im working on getting an upload device for pics. any thoughts?

11. what breeders do u choose from the single seed center . i got nirvana and Deshamens not real pleased.

12. I just ordered from them, it took a little under 2 weeks from order to ship but everything looks great. I won't need to germ these for a while, but I have Paradise - Vertigo Automatic, Sweet - Fast Bud Automatic, Green House - Moby Dick, and my two free seeds were from Samsara, shot adrenaline automatic and sweet black angel.

13. Yes, they want you to prove that the seed you claim is crushed, is actually crushed and your not just looking to get some free seeds out of them.

If your looking for an uploader, ou dont even need one. Take a picture, get it on your computer, and attach it as a file.

I took 2 pictures, front and back, still in the package that clearly labled what it was supposed to be.

I've never had trouble with any of the breeders ive gotten from SSC. I usually go more for strain than breeder, but Dutch Passion as always been good to me.

I got a vertigo automatic growing right now from them, its lookin sexxxxxxy

14. Well I take back what i said i got 50% germ rate and im ok with that so there looking
    f-----g great but i think ill try the attitude next time i hear they have more freebies

15. Just got a package from these guys the other day, all they sent is RUNT SEEDS. FUCKING TRASH COMPANY!!