Single Seed Centre thoughts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by LightandSound, Dec 10, 2012.

1. I just ordered some seeds for the first time and went with Single Seed Centre, an I was wondering your thoughts on their genetics? I ended up getting Black Diesel, Ice Bomb, and Blackberry with 2 random free seeds thrown in for getting as much as I did. Also, anyone had Black Diesel? I love Sour D so much I was hoping this would be a lot alike.

2. To be honest with you S.S.C. is just a bank not the breeder of the seeds. But they will send you exactly what you ordered. They are my first choice when buying seeds. There is a site that has a review of seed breeders

3. #3 nu-bube, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2012
    Hi All,

You have chosen well with Single Seed Center. I have ordered from them four times, and have had GREAT results each time, ( this as oposed to an F minus order experience from Attitude. Yep, it was that BAD!)

I have said this before and will keep saying it. FUCK ATTITUDE, Single Seed Center Rocks!

The previous poster is right. SSC is not a seed breeder, but a seed seller. I like the Mr. Nice breeds for what it's worth.

Peace,
    bube

4. Ohh ok, still new to the growing game. I ended up ordering Black Diesel from Advanced, Blackberry from Sativa Seedbank, and Ice Bomb from Bomb. Anyone tried these strains/banks?

5. hmm...interesting..on the opposite side, I like attitude. I got my huge package today (31 seeds). It gets high by just looking at them