single plant grow box??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokinagn19, Feb 7, 2006.

1. i have a space of 3lx3wx4h. ihave a 75W 130V philips par flood light. will the light work and what else do i need to make this grow a success. i am going for one plant and smell might be a problem. please help.

:confused: :confused:

2. If the light has a typical filament it will not grow pot. You need a fluorescent light or an HID type light. You need a fan, and some good organic potting soil with vermiculite and perilite; no soil with any fertilizer in it. I like to start seedlings in an 8" pot and then replant into the biggest pot you can handle. If smell with one plant is a problem consider a carbon filter or ozone generator; they kill smell efficiently. You will eventually need to fertilize so, get some 10N-10P-10K or something that has a higher N number than the others for the initial veggative process. A fertilizer with a higher P number comes later when budding. A ph tester will come in handy later. And finally, do tons of reading before beginning.

3. what type/brand of soil is recomended?

4. Just get the cheap organic shit from like any nursery or home depot or something... its like the cheapest.. no ferts in it or anything..