Single most orgasmic bong Ive ever seen

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by MUSHbag, May 23, 2009.

1. #1 MUSHbag, May 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2009
  2. If only I still believe in Santa...

3. Iv drooled over this bong on that site too many times now.

If i had £2,500.00...

:bongin:

4. So not worth it...

5. There are freakin diamonds in it..

6. Are there really?

and this is kind of just a bong to have, not to use, ( I would use it)

7. thats what micheal phelps should have been caught smoking out of.

8. Now that he won all those medals, he probably has one now :D

9. imagine breaking that

10. its was 5k a few months ago, then dropped to 4.5k now 3.5k....guess no one is buying.

11. I did as soon as I saw it im like damn what if I break that shyt. I already broke 3 of my bong slides and 2 pipes and got 1 left and no slides left only vape now mostly lol :smoking:

12. Not worth the money...why do you need diamonds in your smoking equipment, I mean really. 3,500 is way too expensive, I draw the line around $600 or $700. If you were to break that you would be so fucked.

13. Bong insurance :p

14. Diamond studded and gold engraved?

Now that's just TOO excessive, lol.

15. Don't tell me that if you werent a millionaire you would buy that just to drop 3,500 dollars on a bong. If i won the lottery, this would be the first thing on my to buy list :p

16. This was under 2k, there is no reason that tube should be worth more. And that little diamond they put on it is very inexpensive....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. 521 and jp pretty much just owned Roor.

I would never pay for a tube with that "Bubbled Tube" bullshit, really turns me off. The thing I don't like about a lot of those expensive roors on edit are that there's so much shit on them. Just get me a 7mil tube with a 24k label and some diamonds for the sig and I'll be straight.

18. That is a sick-ass bong, but $3500!? Really? I guess celebs and sports stars have to get stoned somehow...

19. lol who would spend 35 hundo on a normal straight tube? maybe that one luke wilson 36 arm, but even that is only 15

and that is a nice toro .. damnn

20. :eek:Ohhh... *cream*