Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Single Bud Plant - Very Dank Purps Macro

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Thai_Sticks, Oct 21, 2010.

1. #1 Thai_Sticks, Oct 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    I thought I would post this up. It's my first ever time posting a bud pic. The plant this came from had an interesting life. I grew it right outside my back door, and there was very poor light there. The high walls of the pot they were in caused the plants to grow a foot in the first 2 weeks to get above them for light (of course they were falling over) In addition to it's goofy start and bad light, I would take it inside sometimes and soak it in light from an LED panel. Maybe that made up for some of it. Oh yeah, don't insult my grow techniques, i know.

This is the cola. There was actually 1 other tiny bud at an upper node.

Im pretty sure this dispels the myth that a middy seed will grow mids.

Attached Files:

2. ya thats looking good. mids are mids because they aren't grown well, they can have great genes though.

3. its very pretty. i would just like you to know that:hello:

4. id be proud of myself dude because at the end of the day your still smoking your own shit. great job

5. damn. nice job man. couple questions tho (sorry if there in ur post i may or may not remember it...ya..) but yes, how big was the pot u grew it in? and did u put it outside in the morning then like..inside under ur LED at night or something? also how much weight did u get from your cola?

6. haha nice man, enjoy the bowl
    but yeah, as mentioned, mids refers to quality, not strain, any strain can be mids...

7. Nice mids, I'd probably smoke

8. I started with about 10 germed seeds in probably 1 gallon of soil total. 5-7 survived first week, all but 3 didn't end up re-supporting themselves, storm took out all but 1.

The LED was used in the beginning when it flopped over sideways. As I said, the pots walls were very high and it was in an area where it got 4-6 hours of direct light a day, estimated. I also put the LED on it and moved it inside for the last couple days of its life.

Total yield from the plant was maybe 1.5 grams including the 2nd bud. Im really sure though. Of course it was a very ugly plant, extremely stretched out. Probably 1.5 feet tall with literally only 4 or 5 sets of leaves.

The reason this grow is so funky is because I was only spending maybe 1 day a week average (went 4 weeks without checking on them, were only watered) at home while this was going on.
    I am posting this, and not a fancy grow, because this is way more interesting. It shows that all you need for dank bud is a seed, water, soil and the sun.