Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

singers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Xfamousboy182, Aug 18, 2012.

1. #1 Xfamousboy182, Aug 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    so i was just curious who has stopped smoking weed to save their voice? i quit about 2 months and recently tried drinking weed tea (micro water for 6 mins then add grinded bud and tspn of butter) and holy fuck seriously the highest ive ever been, in fact i just drank some right now for the second time but it hasnt kicked in yet. anyways, so yeah who here has any tips because im not sure i wanna drink this tea every time i want to smoke because it trips me the fuck out. im at work right now by the way ha.

also i was 3-5 times a day smoker.

2. Well, if you want to smoke and save your voice. Smoke less than 3-5 times a day. Don't be constantly inhaling smoke, it's obviously not good for your throat.

Also, don't smoke blunts. They fuckin' tear up your throat and lungs. Try to stay away from joints too, but they are better for you than blunts.

I sing, I have an almost 4-octave range, and I smoke weed almost everyday (quitting the everyday stoner thing, to focus on my acting), and unfortunately I smoke cigarettes which affect my singing voice more than weed. If I quit cigarettes, I would be able to hit a note higher than I can right now, and have more lung capacity. But, ehh fuck it, my voice still sounds good.

3. [quote name='"Xfamousboy182"']so i was just curious who has stopped smoking weed to save their voice? i quit about 2 months and recently tried drinking weed tea (micro water for 6 mins then add grinded bud and tspn of butter) and holy fuck seriously the highest ive ever been, in fact i just drank some right now for the second time but it hasnt kicked in yet. anyways, so yeah who here has any tips because im not sure i wanna drink this tea every time i want to smoke because it trips me the fuck out. im at work right now by the way ha.

also i was 3-5 times a day smoker.[/quote]

Once you get your serving sizes right it won't trip you out as much. Also a vaporizer may be good for, it is still hot air but no where near as irritating as smoke. I'm no singer though, that might still be bad for your pipes.