Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Since protests are all the rage...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Oct 7, 2011.

1. #1 Mogwai, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2011
    And there is discussion of them removing dispensaries from California.. It's up to us to do something. If you live in or around California, or in a place where you can find an appropriate place at all, it's your responsibility to gather people and get out there and protest the federal involvement in medical marijuana.

I know a lot of people would strongly want MMJ to stick around but probably wouldn't go out and gather people or take action.. But if you can't gather the effort for yourself do it for the people who NEED marijuana to enjoy life. It's just not fair to have a medical condition that holds you back in life, and it's not fair that your only path to relief are shitty medications with a huge handful of nasty side effects.

Government action like this HAS to be stopped. There's nothing else to it. Not only because there are people who need a safe way to relief, but because this may very well be a major pivotal point in the legalization cause. If the federal government wins, it's going to really set us back. If we take action and win however, that shit is going to put us so much closer. I think this could be a valuable opportunity to further progress medical marijuana and overall marijuana legalization, so please take it!

Show the country that this shit is important because if we don't nobody else will. And this is going to be a major tool on showing people what's really up. Fight for the integrity of your state, fight for yourself, and fight for the people around you who need your help.

2. I just got put on probation so I cant protest :( but I got to keep my card and precious meds :)

3. What? It's your legal right to protest and make your voice heard. They cannot revoke your probation for exercising your rights. So protect yourself before they eventually catch you on some petty bullshit and revoke it legally.

4. Its 654 probation meaning any police contact is reported to the judge who can decide to prosecute me for the prior charges. basically I got probation instead of being prosecuted but any fuck up (at the discretion of the police) is a violation so id rather not risk it. but in good time my friend in good time I'm already pushing for legalization I just have to help from the sidelines for a lil

5. I understand where you're coming from, but I'm pretty sure they could not revoke your probation legally for exercising your rights unless they were specifically removed when you agreed to the terms of your probation.

But hey man, it's all good. If nothing else just talk to your friends and whoever else you can think of and try to get support. I don't live in California.. in fact I live halfway across the country from it. It sucks to think I wont be able to try to get involved, and that's why I strongly urge you guys that are able to to get out there and be heard.

I really think this might be a "make or break" situation. The cause has come a far way and nobody wants to see it get sent back after getting so close.

6. Tokey you;re right I wouldnt aggravate the situation now. but maybe soon after the movement so many people will under arrest/on probation that shit gets real and all hell breaks loose. I am a college student looking for an international scholarship & wanting to move to Europe, but hey many people from college go to protests& they're in the same situation!
    People will take action, even if they are not politically savvy or active. global consciousness is shifting.

7. WHAT!? you definetly can get involved start an activist group in your state spread the good word of mary and her sweet love united we fight brother if we all get involved we can do something I personally am registering to vote so I can get rid of the obama administration and have a "say" in what happens

8. Lol...

I bet we could get all those occupy *insert city name here* guys and pay them 10 cents more an hour than what the commies are paying and have them protest for us.

9. Cut all the bullshit government agencies and whatnot. Give the power to the states. Cripple the federal government. Pay off our debt, and keep the central government for Defense, foreign Policy, Relations, Economical, etc. Cut the federal reserve, return to some type of lasting commodity based stand. Use the money saved from cutting to pay off debt until it's done.
    The federal goverment should not police or tell the states what to do when it comes to a matter like this. The federal government is corrupt, there can still be hope in individual state sovereignty

10. ROFLMAO I was thinking the same thing :hello::hello:

11. Daltonmc for president.

12. i second that