Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Since Nevada is now legal...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lunach1ck, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Since my state, Nevada is now legal, does anyone know how I can get it, I'm confused here. Can I buy from the black market or do dispensaries now sell? If black market, how do I find a dealer, craigslist since it's legal? If dispensary, link to one selling.

In advance thanks for clearing up my confusion, I smoke to aid in body pain and PTSD and I kinda want to be the one that gets my partner high for the first time..lol

2. Google is your friend and so much faster and more accurate then forums.
    {{ ngMeta.title }}

There's a bunch that are still open right now. Most of them still open are in Vegas and Reno. Vegas has a crap load.

3. For medical card holders, I don't have a card, I'd be buying recreationally I guess, just using it to self medicate and enjoy.

4. Recreational stores not open until June by the new law's time table.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Damn, well how do I find a dealer then? I've never bought my weed directly as I always got it off friends and family back in Virginia, now I don't have the use of those connections anymore. Once when I previously lived in Vegas before moving back out here in September, I had some random guy drop a bud in a bottle in the lawn of the place I was staying, only outside source I ever had and I had him through here, but I don't think he's still a member. I'm afraid of cops too, don't want to get into trouble if it's a scam or get robbed or something. I tried we be high but that seemed scammy and disqus wouldn't let me verify my email, some crap about DNS server or something.

6. I was in Vegas in 2014. I got on the city bus to Freemont street and hooked up weed on the bus no problem.. heh

7. I was just minding my own business and this black dude gets on the bus smelling like a skunk. I said, "It smells good in here." He turned around and said "U lookin for any homey?" I said, "Why yes I am." $20 for a fat gram. A bit of a ripoff but I was happy to have some. Made a pipe out of an apple and smoked up my hotel bathroom.

8. How did you know they were selling? I've never bought from outside a close circle, so I don't know what to look for. I have a car, I don't need a bus, but I don't want to pay for parking if I don't have to, especially if there's a chance I won't find what I want. Not gonna lie, scared and lack experience finding weed.

9. Someone in my apartment building smokes but I can't track down which apartment it's coming from as it stinks up the hall well.

10. Should I trust someone on craigslist selling weed since it's legal now, or will it be a cop?

11. #11 Tbone Shuffle, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    Look, being that sounds like a young female. I'm not trying to be sexist but IMO it's not the safest thing to go asking random strangers for hookups or prowling the bad parts of town where you can find some like late night city buses in Vegas.

If I was a young girl like you I would try to strike up a conversation with a young man/woman about my own age that didn't look threatening. Drift the conversation towards the weed subject and nicely ask if he or she can help you out. Most people are pretty willing. I would say in my experience I've got over a 95% yes rate.

Skaters and skate parks are the easiest place to score.

12. #12 Tbone Shuffle, Mar 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    I would never ever buy anything illegal from craigslist. It's full of sting ops now days.

13. Never has been legal to sell! In fact, that was the big reason to deny an MMJ card to an applicant!
    Craig's list + weed, is a BAD idea!

nope.gif

14. I was there last April for my 21... to bad they were not open then :(

15. Craigslist is a bad idea. Just strike up a conversation with someone outside a dispensary.

16. Any chance you can get a card so you can go to the dispensaries?

17. Definitely avoid Craigslist for now. It might be a slow process but I would get ultra close with the people you work with. You wont believe how many people you work with might smoke. Again, take it slow with the relationships though. A night out will reveal a lot. If you don't want to mix work with play, scout the profiles and postings of your friends on social media.

18. Last April...What ya smokin? We didn't even approve Rec until Nov 2016

19. I would ask someone that lives in Nevada. Oh wait...

So tell me, how does one go about getting herb in Nevada?

20. Until they get recreational dispensarys up and running this summer, you will need a MMJ card to shop our dispensary's (any Legal state's MMJ card will do!...we take them all! :)

• Like Like x 1