Simply growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cheeched_One, May 7, 2010.

1. Easy enough, I want to get 1 seed, germinate it. Put the plant in the middle of the forest were no one will find it. And put anti insect crap around it.
    Ill visit the plant once a week, and in about 10 weeks, will it actually have some bud, that i can smoke?

2. Sure it'll bud. And you could smoke it. But, just remember you get out what you put in.

3. why not put in a little effort and get it to work?

at least sprout it indoors. then splurge and buy some soil and perlite and then plant it outside. It won't be ready until fall unless its an autoflower seed. be sure it gets a good amount of sun too.

4. Thing is, i live with my parents, so i cant grow inside, but I will sprout it indoors, and get some good soil and make a good outside grow station. lots of anti insect stuff too :)

BY the way, I live in Vancouver, it rains around 2-3 times a week. Will the plant survive that, or will it be even better?

5. The middle of the forest likely won't have enough sunlight, but you might find a spot. Most people that try to grow in this way tend to neglect their plant to death, but hey, it's worth a try right? I wish you the best of luck. Once you see it growing, you might decide to put a bit more effort into it ;)

6. I have the perfect spot. Lots of sunshine, no people, and it looks very clean, so probably not a lot of bugs\ants. Ill probably make a thread and take a pic every day of how it grows. Ill take care of it :D