Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Simple French Inhale How-To Video Tutorial

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NikoM, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I'm alright at the French Inhale. I did some faint inhales to aid in the video, yet I can do better (ie taking a bigger drag, therefore having much thicker smoke to make the french inhale look more full).

If you didn't know how to French Inhale, do you think you could after watching this video?

Yes, I made this. Yes, that is my Youtube channel. (Feel free to check out the video about my car's system. 144dB)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp9-j4nNUAI]How To: French Inhale (aka The Wall, The Ghost, Irish Waterfall) - YouTube[/ame]

2. dont inhale it ima cut you.

3. Thanks yo. I never could figure out how this shit worked. Realtalk. Ill rep you up when im on my pc. Good clear vid btw too.

4. Hahahhaaha I jokingly threaten to cut my friends alot in real life. Or girls, girls get a kick out of it. It's such an unexpected threat that it's funny.

5. Bump for anyone who doesn't know how to french inhale

6. Nice dubstep hahaha.

7. You're telling me girls think it's funny when you threaten to cut them?:rolleyes:

Also Ghosting and the French Inhale are two distinct smoke tricks.

8. I love this trick, easy but it looks smooth. Nowadays I don't care too much for tricks though, get that shit into your lungs and get high, it's not shisha.

9. Dude you look just like me.

10. Thanks for the vid tutorial, very straightfoward and informational :)

11. Next time, you should do a much harder smoke trick. The French Inhale is quite an easy trick to learn, most of the time you can learn by watching someone do it. The Ghost, however, is pretty difficult!