Silver Surfer Vaporizer: Luna (Unboxing, Review, Pics!)

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Shipwreck, Feb 24, 2011.

1. #1 Shipwreck, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    Finally I received this beast of a vaporizer yesterday! And all I have to say is WOW, I'm still a little high from last night.
    Did a test run and it went over successfully, we've found the sweet spot for the vaporizer and I noticed that the weed was lasting FOREVER.

As promised here are pictures and the unboxing
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dauu1ocWpp0[/ame]
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pI4uvqKsrY[/ame]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Very nice Mushroom styled knob, I LOVE it and have yet to see one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Niiiiiiceeeee how much did it run you!?

3. Putting up a review I just made

The whole thing shipped costed me $347

4. Updated with review, unboxing, pics.

:hippie:

5. Nice to meet you luna...

Congrads dude shes beautiful treat her well :)

6. Everything that people said about the silver surfer was 100% correct it really is the best whip type vape on the market!

Such little amount of weed that I have to use too...

Between 5 people ALL night which was literally like maybe 4 hours we used only probably 5 bowls worth.

I'm still in shock.

7. how much is 5 bowls worth for you?

looks sick dude! Glad you are enjoying it, I like the engraving and the colors.

I was seriously considering another 7th Floor product earlier, but Im still not sure.

8. #8 Shipwreck, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    5 bowls would be like less than a nickle per bowl lol. (Remember though, all of my friends smoke A LOT)
    Used to go through about 4 grams a night BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE it dropped down to like 1-2g between 5 people LOL and the effects were WAY better.

And I say definitely get a 7th floor product, I can honestly say that it was worth every penny.

9. nice! i love my DBV too and several friends have an SSV, solid purchase.

10. I wish everybody on GC could take a hit, most people though will never be able to experience riding the wave which makes me sad lol.

11. Well I have a DBV. I enjoyed using it for quite a while, but I think its ready to find a new home. I am too picky and the taste of the tubing is too much for me. I was thinking of the LSV as it has an all glass vapor path.

12. I was looking at the LSV too but from what I've heard people have been having some problems with the electronics on the LSV.

If you get a good model I think it would be kill!

13. Sick man I go the buddha couple months ago, works nicely. I'm surprised you did that video with all your friends hovering over you, must have been difficult ;)

14. They all knew it was coming so we all wanted to try it out.
    It was a huge success!

15. yea I might just wait until they fix those, but who knows when that will be and it will be an even more tough tie between the LSV and the Cloud

16. The Xhale Cloud looks legit!
    I really like the HydraTree that they're offering

17. haha which one? they offer three of them. I opted for the vertigo hydratree when I reserved mine, but the glass and stuff is currently changing.

18. The vertigo one was the one that I was talking about too lol.

19. got my ssv for 245 at local headshop!

20. Nice, in Cali there's only like one place where you can get them.

Mine costed $347 because the zen color costed $40 and the engraving was $17.